Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

Mostly lived in Oakland, CA. My favorite city in the country. There's stuff to do, but it is a small city and nothing like NY, SF, or LA. Luckily San Francisco is right across the water, Los Angeles and Las Vegas are one hour flights away. 

I live in the Inland Empire now. The weather is $+*!%% amazing even though it's been terrible (i.e. partly cloudy) the last week. I used to $+*!%% hate this place but it grew on me. If you move here from out of state you'll probably be fine with it but coming from LA proper or the immediate Bay Area it takes some adjusting.

Don't really like where I live. I've always wanted to live in an apartment in the city like Seattle or New York, I know those are very different cities but still

I live in the burbs in the DMarylandV and i wouldnt want to have it any other way. I enjoyed visiting the country but there is nothing around. Its a good place to get away and relax and the city is just somewhere to party for me but when I get money I wouldnt mind moving to another area in DC, MD, or VA because there is too much money for me to get for me to just leave.

Don't really like where I live. I've always wanted to live in an apartment in the city like Seattle or New York, I know those are very different cities but still

I live in the burbs in the DMarylandV and i wouldnt want to have it any other way. I enjoyed visiting the country but there is nothing around. Its a good place to get away and relax and the city is just somewhere to party for me but when I get money I wouldnt mind moving to another area in DC, MD, or VA because there is too much money for me to get for me to just leave.

Wanna move to a small quiet town with quiet people that mind their own business & keep it moving. this city life I ain't bout it.

Wanna move to a small quiet town with quiet people that mind their own business & keep it moving. this city life I ain't bout it.

inner city in texas, nice house, city of about 600,000 people. I would like to move to downtown dallas, chicago, houston, miami or even new york but NYC is so expensive and i hate the idea of *%@@@*+ with the subway daily.
I can see myself settling down with wife in a dallas or chicago suburb though and raising a family.

inner city in texas, nice house, city of about 600,000 people. I would like to move to downtown dallas, chicago, houston, miami or even new york but NYC is so expensive and i hate the idea of *%@@@*+ with the subway daily.
I can see myself settling down with wife in a dallas or chicago suburb though and raising a family.

nashville.. i love it here, but when i graduate school, best believe i'm headin out to cali.. the few times i've been out there i was
eek.gif
 definitely a place i can see myself livin for the rest of my days.. with my med card
pimp.gif

nashville.. i love it here, but when i graduate school, best believe i'm headin out to cali.. the few times i've been out there i was
eek.gif
 definitely a place i can see myself livin for the rest of my days.. with my med card
pimp.gif

I %$%$%#* hate living in the Bronx. I'd move to Manhattan, if I could. If not Manhattan, I'd permanently stay in Danbury, Connecticut. The people are really nice in the area.

I %$%$%#* hate living in the Bronx. I'd move to Manhattan, if I could. If not Manhattan, I'd permanently stay in Danbury, Connecticut. The people are really nice in the area.

i live in northern NJ. its home but im sick of it. i need a change of location. once my paper's right im bouncing to Orlando.

Atl just moved down here from Tacoma, Wa total opposites still gettin use to the South love it so far

Atl just moved down here from Tacoma, Wa total opposites still gettin use to the South love it so far

i live in northern NJ. its home but im sick of it. i need a change of location. once my paper's right im bouncing to Orlando.

live in Atlanta. it isnt complete hell, its just not my steez. its home, but i want more...... NYC or LA would be ideal

live in Atlanta. it isnt complete hell, its just not my steez. its home, but i want more...... NYC or LA would be ideal

I stay in 2 cities currently..Sacramento I'd raise a family here, Richmond I want to get the hell out. I'd like to move to SF if my pockets allow me.

Back
Top Bottom