Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

my place of residence, yes..

the city I live in? nope....

tired of the DMV as a whole....want to go somewhere else.

my place of residence, yes..

the city I live in? nope....

tired of the DMV as a whole....want to go somewhere else.

I live in San Diego right now. Honestly, its the most beautiful place I've seen other than the coast of Italy and Barcelona. Nonetheless, aside from the beautiful women from all over the world, folks out here suck. And I dont intend to be disrespectful but I've lived all over America, and I can honestly say that southern Cali folks are the fakest peeps ever. No substance, no personality, no nada. Folks are mad hollow. And peeps are scared of strangers out here. Everybody rolls mad deep with the same crew they've known for years and are too timid to meet new folks. I dont really vibe with the culture. I love San Fran though so I guess I'm just a Northern Cal dude.

Prob moving back to Atlanta. I miss JR Crickets and interacting with cool folks.

I live in San Diego right now. Honestly, its the most beautiful place I've seen other than the coast of Italy and Barcelona. Nonetheless, aside from the beautiful women from all over the world, folks out here suck. And I dont intend to be disrespectful but I've lived all over America, and I can honestly say that southern Cali folks are the fakest peeps ever. No substance, no personality, no nada. Folks are mad hollow. And peeps are scared of strangers out here. Everybody rolls mad deep with the same crew they've known for years and are too timid to meet new folks. I dont really vibe with the culture. I love San Fran though so I guess I'm just a Northern Cal dude.

Prob moving back to Atlanta. I miss JR Crickets and interacting with cool folks.

I live in the suburbs of DC and its wonderful. The DMV area is very affluent so the cost of living is expensive but the schools are good. Just as any other metro area there are good and bad places. The good is very good and the bad very bad so be cautious of your surroundings but in general its great. I am a young professional so DC is the place to be although places like Atlanta would be cheaper.

Also we have better girls than anywhere else in America because all the sexy chicks you see here are from DC unlike LA or NY where people come from all over to live in a big city.

I live in the suburbs of DC and its wonderful. The DMV area is very affluent so the cost of living is expensive but the schools are good. Just as any other metro area there are good and bad places. The good is very good and the bad very bad so be cautious of your surroundings but in general its great. I am a young professional so DC is the place to be although places like Atlanta would be cheaper.

Also we have better girls than anywhere else in America because all the sexy chicks you see here are from DC unlike LA or NY where people come from all over to live in a big city.

Sig check. NYC 
smokin.gif
. I'll have it no other way.

Brooklyn I love it here.I'm literally an Hour away from Atlantic City 20 Minutes from Manhattan .Only problem is the snow in the winter sometimes.

Brooklyn I love it here.I'm literally an Hour away from Atlantic City 20 Minutes from Manhattan .Only problem is the snow in the winter sometimes.

Originally Posted by Charles Montgomery

nashville.. i love it here, but when i graduate school, best believe i'm headin out to cali.. the few times i've been out there i was
eek.gif
 definitely a place i can see myself livin for the rest of my days.. with my med card
pimp.gif
Where you stay at in nashville? I go to TSU... I don't really like it here, my friends/gf keep me occupied but this isn't the place for me, I just don't really like the south. I want to move to California(bay area).. I took a trip there for a month and it seemed like a great place to live.

Originally Posted by Charles Montgomery

nashville.. i love it here, but when i graduate school, best believe i'm headin out to cali.. the few times i've been out there i was
eek.gif
 definitely a place i can see myself livin for the rest of my days.. with my med card
pimp.gif
Where you stay at in nashville? I go to TSU... I don't really like it here, my friends/gf keep me occupied but this isn't the place for me, I just don't really like the south. I want to move to California(bay area).. I took a trip there for a month and it seemed like a great place to live.

I live and work in Sacramento but I practically live at my friends house in the Bay Area [Hayward] during the weekends. Sacramento is too 'relaxed' for my liking, things dont seem as fun here as opposed to the bay.

Example 1: Friend from Virginia visits on a tuesday and he wants to get drunk. My coworker told me that Davis and Midtown sac were pretty crackin places. At one bar, there was only an old couple eating dinner. Second bar, it was just us and a sad looking trucker guy drinking scotch. In the meantime, my bay area friends got wasted at a biker bar in Oakland. That sounded like fun...

Example 2: I was back in sac for work the day the Giants won the World Series, so i missed the monday night party in the city. From my friends experiences, it sounded fun as hell.
At the bar my friends were at, everyone threw their drinks in the air after Brian Wilson threw the last pitch. My Other friend said he was chugging beers with some cops and my sister was watching cars do donuts. What did i do? After the game, Me and my Uncle high-fived each other and then i went home and read the Da Vinci Code [late pass for me].

I wouldnt say I hate Sacramento, but i just prefer the bay. What i DO hate is all the gas money ive been spending going back and forth. So if any Bay Area Nters know any Office jobs, hook it up!

I live and work in Sacramento but I practically live at my friends house in the Bay Area [Hayward] during the weekends. Sacramento is too 'relaxed' for my liking, things dont seem as fun here as opposed to the bay.

Example 1: Friend from Virginia visits on a tuesday and he wants to get drunk. My coworker told me that Davis and Midtown sac were pretty crackin places. At one bar, there was only an old couple eating dinner. Second bar, it was just us and a sad looking trucker guy drinking scotch. In the meantime, my bay area friends got wasted at a biker bar in Oakland. That sounded like fun...

Example 2: I was back in sac for work the day the Giants won the World Series, so i missed the monday night party in the city. From my friends experiences, it sounded fun as hell.
At the bar my friends were at, everyone threw their drinks in the air after Brian Wilson threw the last pitch. My Other friend said he was chugging beers with some cops and my sister was watching cars do donuts. What did i do? After the game, Me and my Uncle high-fived each other and then i went home and read the Da Vinci Code [late pass for me].

I wouldnt say I hate Sacramento, but i just prefer the bay. What i DO hate is all the gas money ive been spending going back and forth. So if any Bay Area Nters know any Office jobs, hook it up!

Back
Top Bottom