Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Live in the DMV and it sucks @#$. Lot of crap to deal with here, and the weather is either too cold or too hot. To top it off, the women, I don't know what you all are seeing but these women are LAME. Ugly, fat, and full of crap.

The women here are lame? Wow, you need to go out into the city on any weekend.  It ain't LA, or Miami, but there are PLENTY of beautiful women walking around.

That being said, I wanna get the hell outta here
laugh.gif

South Florida in 2012
pimp.gif

Live in the DMV and it sucks @#$. Lot of crap to deal with here, and the weather is either too cold or too hot. To top it off, the women, I don't know what you all are seeing but these women are LAME. Ugly, fat, and full of crap.

The women here are lame? Wow, you need to go out into the city on any weekend.  It ain't LA, or Miami, but there are PLENTY of beautiful women walking around.

laugh.gif

South Florida in 2012
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

laugh.gif

South Florida in 2012
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
A small percentage compared to LA or Miami, so yes, l-a-m-e. And beautiful? Maybe our standards are different but there are not plenty of beautiful women here.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

laugh.gif

South Florida in 2012
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
A small percentage compared to LA or Miami, so yes, l-a-m-e. And beautiful? Maybe our standards are different but there are not plenty of beautiful women here.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Brooklyn I love it here.I'm literally an Hour 2 and a half hours away from Atlantic City 20 Minutes from Manhattan .Only problem is the snow in the winter sometimes.

fixed and cosigned.

I meant to put hour and a half but u get the picture.It never takes me 2 hours and Diego u a fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Brooklyn I love it here.I'm literally an Hour 2 and a half hours away from Atlantic City 20 Minutes from Manhattan .Only problem is the snow in the winter sometimes.

fixed and cosigned.

I meant to put hour and a half but u get the picture.It never takes me 2 hours and Diego u a fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SGpinoy

I live and work in Sacramento but I practically live at my friends house in the Bay Area [Hayward] during the weekends. Sacramento is too 'relaxed' for my liking, things dont seem as fun here as opposed to the bay.

Example 1: Friend from Virginia visits on a tuesday and he wants to get drunk. My coworker told me that Davis and Midtown sac were pretty crackin places. At one bar, there was only an old couple eating dinner. Second bar, it was just us and a sad looking trucker guy drinking scotch. In the meantime, my bay area friends got wasted at a biker bar in Oakland. That sounded like fun...

Example 2: I was back in sac for work the day the Giants won the World Series, so i missed the monday night party in the city. From my friends experiences, it sounded fun as hell.
At the bar my friends were at, everyone threw their drinks in the air after Brian Wilson threw the last pitch. My Other friend said he was chugging beers with some cops and my sister was watching cars do donuts. What did i do? After the game, Me and my Uncle high-fived each other and then i went home and read the Da Vinci Code [late pass for me].

I wouldnt say I hate Sacramento, but i just prefer the bay. What i DO hate is all the gas money ive been spending going back and forth. So if any Bay Area Nters know any Office jobs, hook it up!
Everybody says this about Sacramento. Take your *%$ to the bay with the rest of em.
30t6p3b.gif

I live and work in Sacramento but I practically live at my friends house in the Bay Area [Hayward] during the weekends. Sacramento is too 'relaxed' for my liking, things dont seem as fun here as opposed to the bay.

Example 1: Friend from Virginia visits on a tuesday and he wants to get drunk. My coworker told me that Davis and Midtown sac were pretty crackin places. At one bar, there was only an old couple eating dinner. Second bar, it was just us and a sad looking trucker guy drinking scotch. In the meantime, my bay area friends got wasted at a biker bar in Oakland. That sounded like fun...

Example 2: I was back in sac for work the day the Giants won the World Series, so i missed the monday night party in the city. From my friends experiences, it sounded fun as hell.
At the bar my friends were at, everyone threw their drinks in the air after Brian Wilson threw the last pitch. My Other friend said he was chugging beers with some cops and my sister was watching cars do donuts. What did i do? After the game, Me and my Uncle high-fived each other and then i went home and read the Da Vinci Code [late pass for me].

I wouldnt say I hate Sacramento, but i just prefer the bay. What i DO hate is all the gas money ive been spending going back and forth. So if any Bay Area Nters know any Office jobs, hook it up!
Everybody says this about Sacramento. Take your *%$ to the bay with the rest of em.
30t6p3b.gif

I live in Minneapolis. I'd like to move to somewhere in the bay area. Love it out there.

I live in Minneapolis. I'd like to move to somewhere in the bay area. Love it out there.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

30t6p3b.gif

Calm down sir

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

30t6p3b.gif

Calm down sir

Puerto Rico? Yeah, I'm out. Had enough of it.

Lived in Brooklyn on my own. Meh.

Manhattan, tho =
pimp.gif

Moving to Orlando in a few weeks, but would live to check out Cali, too.

Back
Top Bottom