Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

Puerto Rico? Yeah, I'm out. Had enough of it.

Lived in Brooklyn on my own. Meh.

Manhattan, tho =
pimp.gif

Moving to Orlando in a few weeks, but would live to check out Cali, too.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

just got a high rise apartment in midtown Manhattan.

Love it
pimp.gif
Woah woah woah... How much? I'm was looking at moving to Astoria, Queens next month but if you could recommend any other places..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

just got a high rise apartment in midtown Manhattan.

Love it
pimp.gif
Woah woah woah... How much? I'm was looking at moving to Astoria, Queens next month but if you could recommend any other places..
pimp.gif

I live in the Bay. I love it here, and I NEVER wanna leave. I can see myself living abroad for a few years, but I would definitely come back.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Mostly lived in Oakland, CA. My favorite city in the country. There's stuff to do, but it is a small city and nothing like NY, SF, or LA. Luckily San Francisco is right across the water, Los Angeles and Las Vegas are one hour flights away. 

I live in the Inland Empire now. The weather is $+*!%% amazing even though it's been terrible (i.e. partly cloudy) the last week. I used to $+*!%% hate this place but it grew on me. If you move here from out of state you'll probably be fine with it but coming from LA proper or the immediate Bay Area it takes some adjusting.
I hate the I.E.
laugh.gif
Summers are way too hot for me.

I live in the Bay. I love it here, and I NEVER wanna leave. I can see myself living abroad for a few years, but I would definitely come back.

Mostly lived in Oakland, CA. My favorite city in the country. There's stuff to do, but it is a small city and nothing like NY, SF, or LA. Luckily San Francisco is right across the water, Los Angeles and Las Vegas are one hour flights away. 

I live in the Inland Empire now. The weather is $+*!%% amazing even though it's been terrible (i.e. partly cloudy) the last week. I used to $+*!%% hate this place but it grew on me. If you move here from out of state you'll probably be fine with it but coming from LA proper or the immediate Bay Area it takes some adjusting.
I hate the I.E.
laugh.gif

I live in the city. Love the location. Hate my neighbors. We got guys from the other street parking opposite the front of our house. it's amazing how one small car can block all three of our garage doors.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

If I were to move, it would be in a nice gated community. Where people would be classy and decent. Not bums who drink all day.

I live in the city. Love the location. Hate my neighbors. We got guys from the other street parking opposite the front of our house. it's amazing how one small car can block all three of our garage doors.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

If I were to move, it would be in a nice gated community. Where people would be classy and decent. Not bums who drink all day.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I hate the I.E.
laugh.gif
I forgot I've never been out here July/August. I couldn't do it. 
I was out here in September for the first time last year, 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I hate the I.E.
laugh.gif
I forgot I've never been out here July/August. I couldn't do it. 
I was out here in September for the first time last year, 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I spent two summers in Pomona
sick.gif
Talking about multiple 110 degree days in a row. That dry %#% heat too. Had class and work one summer
30t6p3b.gif
Walking from the parking garage up that hill was the worst.

I spent two summers in Pomona
sick.gif
Talking about multiple 110 degree days in a row. That dry %#% heat too. Had class and work one summer
30t6p3b.gif
Walking from the parking garage up that hill was the worst.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I dont think Ill ever move outta nyc. Maybe when I get enough money I'll start spending the winters elsewhere like Miami or somewhere warm, but nyc in the summer is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I dont think Ill ever move outta nyc. Maybe when I get enough money I'll start spending the winters elsewhere like Miami or somewhere warm, but nyc in the summer is
pimp.gif

once in the city. trapped in the city. (and im not talkin about daly so move on with that)
born and raised in sf now out here in socal for school. i thought socal was crackin, its not. Why? cuz suburbs suck.
LA is crackin. Chicago is crackin. NY fasho. Seattle is a must. Detroit? maybe. Parts of Boston was aiight.

always about that city life. move to the burbs and people think u crazy.

once in the city. trapped in the city. (and im not talkin about daly so move on with that)
born and raised in sf now out here in socal for school. i thought socal was crackin, its not. Why? cuz suburbs suck.
LA is crackin. Chicago is crackin. NY fasho. Seattle is a must. Detroit? maybe. Parts of Boston was aiight.

always about that city life. move to the burbs and people think u crazy.

I don't mind living in OREGON but just like everyone else.
You get the urge to visit other places. Portland is nice, but the weather is a come and go.
Even tho I'm use to it now, I often think of moving to a sunny type of weather state. Na mean..

I don't mind living in OREGON but just like everyone else.
You get the urge to visit other places. Portland is nice, but the weather is a come and go.
Even tho I'm use to it now, I often think of moving to a sunny type of weather state. Na mean..

where in the IE? 
eef252bed49aba16235ebf422ee2e9c2187d043.gif

where in the IE? 
eef252bed49aba16235ebf422ee2e9c2187d043.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

You were one of the Bay kids that got suckered into thinking Irvine would be like L.A. huh?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

You were one of the Bay kids that got suckered into thinking Irvine would be like L.A. huh?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom