Do you like your height?

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

I hated being the tallest girl in the class as a child. But now I like being tall

5'10" btw
pimp.gif
ok tall damn

tall girls with fat *##@#
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm 5'10 btw I love my short women though.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

6'0 ftw
pimp.gif
damn thug taller than most of you guys
laugh.gif
yeah...aight
nerd.gif
...I'm a T.I. fan for what it's worth...

5'9'' with the soul of a 6'4'' __

Pistol knock him down to size if he say that he tall man

etc etc etc
grin.gif

You people wishing you were as tall as me (6'6") shouldn't be really. Its so hard to find clothes that fit right. All the Polo's I find arealmost NEVER tall sized. I wish I was a little bit shorter but that won't change. I gotta deal with it. What also sucks is that I have a common shoe size,13. Every time I go to a release that's the first size to sell out, and not only that but they usually only get like 2 or 3 size 13's
smh.gif

6-1 1/2 without shoes and 6-2 with shoes...

when I play ball sometimes I wish i was like 6-9 so I can dominate but I still do my thing in basketball and football...so I'm trippin

I think I am perfect height I am taller then most people but not all people.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

6'0 ftw
pimp.gif
damn thug taller than most of you guys
laugh.gif
yeah...aight
nerd.gif
...I'm a T.I. fan for what it's worth...

5'9'' with the soul of a 6'4'' __

Pistol knock him down to size if he say that he tall man

etc etc etc
grin.gif
shhhhh that must mean I got the heart of a 7 footer

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't like my height. I'm 6'7" and wish I was little bit taller.
dang u wanna be taller...?

im 6'8 and wish i was like 6'4

that must be you in the avy

Actually, even though a lot would hate to be my height, it really does not phase me. I am 4'11". Plus, I can wear heels that make me look a lottaller. I am usually always the shortest out of everyone in a group. So, sometimes out of nowhere someone would look at me and remark how tiny and short I amand tease me about it. But, I think it tends to suit me and I carry it well.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't like my height. I'm 6'7" and wish I was little bit taller.

grin.gif
im only 5'11 and wish i could just be at least 6'1 and youcomplaining bout bein 6'7

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Actually, even though a lot would hate to be my height, it really does not phase me. I am 4'11". Plus, I can wear heels that make me look a lot taller. I am usually always the shortest out of everyone in a group. So, sometimes out of nowhere someone would look at me and remark how tiny and short I am and tease me about it. But, I think it tends to suit me and I carry it well.

short girls that wear heels!
pimp.gif

I don't like my height. I'm 5'10 and my dad is 6'4, I wish I could have at least broke 6'0. And it doesn't help that my younger sisteris taller then me.

5' 7-8"

I used to hate being short, but i dont care anymore

***@!@# still love me
laugh.gif

Im like 6'1" and maybe 6'2" with shoes, people always tell me that I am tall but I'm like "woot?".

I just wish I was like 6'3", it would have been perfect for bb.

Back
Top Bottom