Do you pee in the shower?

Originally Posted by kc24688

I'm caught off guard. I never have to pee in the shower anyways and if I did I'd rather hold it. I've done this only like 5-10 times in my life and if so I have to kneel down to aim it directly at the drain

Edit: Now that you guys are talking all environmental I may have to pull a switcheroo on my philosophy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Then you'd smell like soap and urine, no.

so you just let piss drip down your legs and feet huh?

yea i do piss in the shower.. towards the drain..

son dingaling gotta be tiny as hell

8=>

That's not nice.*Edit*
laugh.gif
Dude said "I have to kneel down"... I don't even.

If I'm showering with a girl I pee on her leg and she never notices cuz the water is hot. Ultimate troll

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

sometimes i go #2, too

yep, here's a tip for you guys, always pee before you go #2 or it will block the drain and the pee will just pool up
sick.gif

I'm caught off guard. I never have to pee in the shower anyways and if I did I'd rather hold it. I've done this only like 5-10 times in my life and if so I have to kneel down to aim it directly at the drain

Edit: Now that you guys are talking all environmental I may have to pull a switcheroo on my philosophy.

Do you also pee sitting down on the toilet?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

If I'm showering with a girl I pee on her leg and she never notices cuz the water is hot. Ultimate troll

Dude! Same here lol

Originally Posted by megatron

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Knew I couldn't be the only one tripping off of that.

It's cool to do it in the privacy of your own home. I hope none of ya'll do it at the gym's showers.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Dude! Same here lol
eek.gif
I thought I was the only one! Make sure the water is hot though if not you will be looking like
nerd.gif
when she goes "What THE F***"

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Dude! Same here lol
eek.gif
I thought I was the only one! Make sure the water is hot though if not you will be looking like
nerd.gif
when she goes "What THE F***"
I always give it away with my sheepish grin though and they look down. Sometimes before they get a chance to look down I pull em close to hug em and let it stream

Originally Posted by iYen

Nothing like shooting a stream of piss directly into that small drain hole.
Step your aim game up bros.
LMFAOOOOO same here! 

"#2" "dingaling" "dribble" "kneel down" "pee on her leg=ultimate troll"

I pee in the shower before I get in, while the water is warming up 
pimp.gif

It saves a toilet flush, and keeps the pressure and temperature from dropping

I aim at the drain and by the time I get in, it's all gone

Back
Top Bottom