do you realize that 2001 was 10 years ago?

The Nike Basketball freestyle commercial.
pimp.gif

Summer 2001 was a fun time for me. I discovered NT, copped the wht/silver/lapis and blk/graphite/red Shox BB4 after a stupendous playoff run by VC and the Raptors, A.I. magical season came to an end and that Summer you had many heads rockin' the Sixers jersey, the jersey era was startin' to perculate, music game was cookin'.

pimp.gif

Summer 2001 was a fun time for me. I discovered NT, copped the wht/silver/lapis and blk/graphite/red Shox BB4 after a stupendous playoff run by VC and the Raptors, A.I. magical season came to an end and that Summer you had many heads rockin' the Sixers jersey, the jersey era was startin' to perculate, music game was cookin'.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MEMORIESSSS.[/color]..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo I remember I use to stay in my basement practicing some of these moves...and only showed my face on the court in the park when I had a few of 'em down...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MEMORIESSSS.[/color]..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo I remember I use to stay in my basement practicing some of these moves...and only showed my face on the court in the park when I had a few of 'em down...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I kinda just want to go to my 10 year reunion to stunt.

The people I was actually cool with in HS i still talk to now, so I would just go back like "Yea remember when I said I'd be ballin? Yeeaaaa" *pulls out dollar bills and starts makin it rain*

Some stuff I wanna do at my 10 year reunion:

-ask chicks about their kids then walk away when they're in the middle of their sentence

-if a someone'is unempoyed i'll give em a number like "these guys are looking for exactly what you do! i'm glad I came this is a crazy coincidence!" and the number is like a Papa Johns

-find the broad who was the baddest out of our class, ask her about her life, and once she starts getting all serious and somber about how things aren't what she expected just pick up my phone and go "excuse me, i gotta cut this short. this is incredibly boring."

-find the people doing really well in life, have em meet me outside for a cig or blunt, and hand em somethin laced.

I wouldn't really do any of this stuff, nor would I even want to. I just started daydreaming about crazy stuff to do at a class reunion just now lol.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  christ, my man is on his scumbag steve tip

The people I was actually cool with in HS i still talk to now, so I would just go back like "Yea remember when I said I'd be ballin? Yeeaaaa" *pulls out dollar bills and starts makin it rain*

-ask chicks about their kids then walk away when they're in the middle of their sentence

-if a someone'is unempoyed i'll give em a number like "these guys are looking for exactly what you do! i'm glad I came this is a crazy coincidence!" and the number is like a Papa Johns

-find the broad who was the baddest out of our class, ask her about her life, and once she starts getting all serious and somber about how things aren't what she expected just pick up my phone and go "excuse me, i gotta cut this short. this is incredibly boring."

-find the people doing really well in life, have em meet me outside for a cig or blunt, and hand em somethin laced.

I wouldn't really do any of this stuff, nor would I even want to. I just started daydreaming about crazy stuff to do at a class reunion just now lol.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  christ, my man is on his scumbag steve tip

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Hahahahaha damn! Get all that hate out of you
laugh.gif

People would be like
frown.gif
tired.gif

Lol damn even though you are kidding, you salty son.

laugh.gif

People would be like
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

laugh.gif

People would be like
frown.gif
tired.gif

He sound like the kid that got picked on in HS
laugh.gif

and 10 years later, he still can't say nothin
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom