Do you respect Bill Belichik(sp?) anymore??

As a football player, i think it could be cool to play for him, but for everybody on this board on the outside.. can you respect him??

He got caught cheating... twice, against the Jets in the first game of the year.
I really dont know what to think about his super bowls anymore. As a former HS quarterback, when ever we would call the perfect play it would be soo easy toget a big gain. One game, i saw a jam blitz, and i audibled to a quick screen and we scored a 39 yard touchdown..
imagine knowing the play every down

Do you guys still respect him?

dude is a good coach ... but he isnt as good as everyone thinks ... two weeks in a row his d has gotten torched the SAME exact way and he claims hes makingadjustments ... i think he is blessed with superb management and player personnel people

Well, I do respect him as a coach. No question that he is on a different level when it comes to getting his team to focus and prepare. The cheating incidentreally shocked Pats fans just as much as it did everyone else, and the fact that he was able to keep the team running at such a high level amid all of thecontroversy highlights his coaching ability. I think he could be a little friendlier, but maybe the coldness is part of the reason he's been a great coachfor us.

dude is a good coach ... but he isnt as good as everyone thinks ... two weeks in a row his d has gotten torched the SAME exact way and he claims hes making adjustments ... i think he is blessed with superb management and player personnel people
^ ummm not really. Eagles burnt us with in routes....the Ravens ran all over us. Clearly not the same. We were in close games two weeks in a row,that's about it. You know why he's a good coach? Which team kept its cool down the stretch last night? Which team committed ridiculous penalties in thefinal minutes of last nights game? That's why Belichick is a great coach. Discipline and football smarts....thats where he excels. I will say a lot of thesuccess comes with Tom Brady...having one of the best QB's of all time def. helps.

You have to respect him as a coach. I really don't care for him as a person, but as a coach he knows his stuff. His players love and respect him, and hemaintains discipline on the sidelines.

The coldness is all calculated. Read The Education of a Coach, it will give you great insight into him and why he does the things he does.

I still respect his ability as a coach, if you don't respect him, then you probably don't respect many coaches in the league. The fact of the matter isthat no one could do what he did with those Super Bowl teams. In actuality, they weren't very good.

I sware some dudes will say ANYTHING on this board....Pats almost got beat the SAME WAY two weeks in a row?

What games we're you watching
laugh.gif

Negative.

Even as a coach, I think he's a bit overrated. For all this genius talk, he wasn't such a genius when he was in Cleveland (now Baltimore). If I have topick who's better at what they do/means more to the success of the franchise between Bill and Brady, I'm taking Brady every day.

I respect him. The cheating thing isnt something they have traced back to the super bowls

Ever since his attitude after the Indy game last year in the AFC championship I haven't respected him. I don't care if you lost there should be sometype of mutual respect for the other players and coaches and to just brush of Peyton was just classless.

What games we're you watching
ummm damn near every pass boller hit was in the middle of the field ... ... ... .... it just so happens that the ravens have mcgahee and theeagles have andy reid aka PASS PASS PASS ... westbrook prolly could have eaten them up as well ... not only do i watch football games I KNOW football ... stepyour game up

i never really respected him and the cheating thing just reinforced that. as a coach he's definitely pretty good but...i just don't like him because ofhow "cold" he seems

Absolutely.

Do I respect Joe Gibbs or Brian Billick after making Chris Webber-esque time-out moves? No.

i can't say respect exactly, because character comes into play for me as well, but he's had success no one can deny

yall kill me with that "he knew every defense that the opposing team called".......NO HE DIDNT......GET THAT IN YOUR DAMN HEAD

I wouldn't shake this dudes hand after a game for nothing.

In every post game interview, dude obviously says things he doesn't mean about the other team. It's rediculous how much class this guy doesn'thave.

I'd probably hate the Pats less if there was someone else on the sidelines, no joke.

no i hate him hes a cheatin classless prick that i wanna punch in da face same thing wit tom brady

**looks at the bottom of the screen**
NY JETS
grin.gif

laugh.gif
. keep talking like that. RIP NY JETS 12/16/07
As far as his coaching ability or talent, there isn't a better coach in the league right now.

-J-

RIP NY JETS 12/16/07

like RIP eagles right?
and RIP ravens?

Patriots fans need to learn to stop talkin smack. actually, nevermind, keep talking smack and hopefully ESPN will do the same. telling a team they will getblasted seems to motivate them even more to give their best shot.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ just like 50% of coaches want to do to your coach
yea get your facts straight before u post. magini didnt snitch on belecheat mike tannerbaun did.

have fun knowin your a fan of the most classless/hated team in da histoy of sports. yall are a bunch of cheaters ***
Tom_Brady_Stetson-thumb.jpg
Tom%20Brady%20Stetson%20Rockmount%20Ranch%20Wear.jpg
uh oh

yea get your facts straight before u post. magini didnt snitch on belecheat mike tannerbaun did.
^ who do you think told mike tannerbaun about this whole scandal? kind of funny how mangini used to probably partake in it when he coached in NE.but now he's a good saint uncovering scandals. kinda hypocritical.

and yeah, Gisele is really a sign brady is gay. we're not the one with the WR everyone is questioning, regarding whether or not he's straight or not.so i dunno why you're bringing up those pics. i also don't want to know why you have them in the first place. UH OH

Back
Top Bottom