Do you respect Bill Belichik(sp?) anymore??

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yea get your facts straight before u post. magini didnt snitch on belecheat mike tannerbaun did.
^ who do you think told mike tannerbaun about this whole scandal? kind of funny how mangini used to probably partake in it when he coached in NE. but now he's a good saint uncovering scandals. kinda hypocritical.

and yeah, Gisele is really a sign brady is gay. we're not the one with the WR everyone is questioning, regarding whether or not he's straight or not. so i dunno why you're bringing up those pics. i also don't want to know why you have them in the first place.

12/16/07 JETS WILLSHOCK THE WORLD
which wr are you talkina bout? and i got those pics of google.

pats fans are so funny they werent even fans of them 7 years ago...

Belichik >>> Billick

ol' nasty smooch throwin' N'...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

which wr are you talkina bout? and i got those pics of google.

pats fans are so funny they werent even fans of them 7 years ago...
^ yeah im huge bandwagon, you got me. you obviously don't know your team that well, but im sure you're die hard and all. why don't yougoogle it and find out. you seem to be good with googling "gay guys"

All you guys can call him overrated, but all he has to do is flash his hand and the rings do the talking.

And WHY does everyone think this dude is satan? Yeah, he cheated. Guess what? Your team does it too. Only difference is he got caught and rightfully fined.He's never said or did anything other than be bland and boring to get hate.

^ I don't know about that , But the Steelers will win this weekend.
Ben isn't going to make the mistakes that Boller and Feely made.
Oh, and while I'm at it THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WILL LOSE IN THE PLAYOFFS.
And I'm not a hater I just see a team that can beat them.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

What games we're you watching
ummm damn near every pass boller hit was in the middle of the field ... ... ... .... it just so happens that the ravens have mcgahee and the eagles have andy reid aka PASS PASS PASS ... westbrook prolly could have eaten them up as well ... not only do i watch football games I KNOW football ... step your game up

You didn't say anything of importance there. You simply made their argument for them... Eagles used the inside routes, Ravens ran the ball.

wow this kinda jumped around a bit

OK, Bellichik got CAUGHT cheating twice against the Jets. No offense to the Jet fans, but you gotta think for a second.

Game 1 of the NFL season, and he was playing a team that wasnt supposed to be that good. He videotaped the signals for the Jets, in a game that they could havewon. While i know the signals doesnt mean you know the exact play, still it counts as something.

Now somebody made the claim that every coach cheats and all that, well if they do, then they do a good job of not getting caught.

But to be caught twice, is something different. Once again, he did it on a team that wasnt supposed to be that good. Im stressing that because if he did it tothem, in a game that meant almost nothing (they were gonna be in the playoffs anyway) then we have no idea how much he does/ or still is doing it.

he's not really that big of an ***..... it;s all deadpan sarcasm..... the rest of the country doesn;t get it..... he does a weekly interview here withlocal sports radio the day after each game and the guy's really funny, down to earth..... doesn;t seem like what he appears to be on TV......

Back
Top Bottom