Do you/should you tip your barber or tattoo artist?

I mean, they set their own rates for the service they provide.  For all we know, they've already included a 40% gratuity in their rate. 

If you do tip, do you use the same >=17% for great service and <=15 for good or below average service?

p.s. I always tip my barber, but I've never tipped the guys giving me tats. 

I mean, they set their own rates for the service they provide.  For all we know, they've already included a 40% gratuity in their rate. 

If you do tip, do you use the same >=17% for great service and <=15 for good or below average service?

p.s. I always tip my barber, but I've never tipped the guys giving me tats. 

You tip your barber but not tattoo artist? A messed up haircut can grow out, but how are you not gonna tip the guy that could scar you for life? You must not go to the same guy twice.

You tip your barber but not tattoo artist? A messed up haircut can grow out, but how are you not gonna tip the guy that could scar you for life? You must not go to the same guy twice.

i tip my barber but usually not my tat dude its already pretty expensive and the money goes right in his pocket anyway

i tip my barber but usually not my tat dude its already pretty expensive and the money goes right in his pocket anyway

I usually tip my barber about $3-5 since he's cool in my fam, but not all the time.
My other barber is a homie so I don't tip him.

I don't have any tats but if he did a really good job.. why not ya know

I usually tip my barber about $3-5 since he's cool in my fam, but not all the time.
My other barber is a homie so I don't tip him.

I don't have any tats but if he did a really good job.. why not ya know

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I cut my own hair and I have no tats.

I will eventually though
ohwell.gif

Barbers yes because shops force barbers to charge a certain price most of the times. Tattoo parlor (never had one) dont they usually have their own prices for their sessions? I guess if they go out there way to schedule and what not maybe but why not just give them what they ask for?

Back
Top Bottom