Do you spit in your house?

I drink lots of water so my saliva is always watery and I be doing that Bodie spitting between my teeth thing. I figure it's mostly water and I'm spitting on carpet. Can't do that much damage. Plus, it's just a bad habit. I also run a lot so I'm always spitting.

Do y'all spit in your home?

why the hell would anybody spit on their carpet in their house? that's hella nasty..

niketalk

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Im with you bro, I stay spittin on my bed, TV, in the fridge, on my dog....it's whatever ya feel me?

Haha. Sometimes I'll just be chillin' watchin' TV with a blanket over my legs, and I'll turn my head and gleek over the armrest. It's just carpet anyway. What's the difference between spilling water on the carpet and spitting on it? Heck, we walkon carpet with our dirty shoes or swampy *** feet, and the latter actually stains the carpet worse than the former. So don't even make this a nasty thing, y'all.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Heck, we walk on carpet with our dirty shoes or swampy *** feet, and the latter actually stains the carpet worse than the former. So don't even make this a nasty thing, y'all.
Thats why I dont wear shoes in the house.

Im with you bro, I stay spittin on my bed, TV, in the fridge, on my dog....it's whatever ya feel me?

Haha. Sometimes I'll just be chillin' watchin' TV with a blanket over my legs, and I'll turn my head and gleek over the armrest. It's just carpet anyway. What's the difference between spilling water on the carpet and spitting on it? Heck, we walk on carpet with our dirty shoes or swampy *** feet, and the latter actually stains the carpet worse than the former. So don't even make this a nasty thing, y'all.

laugh.gif
Damn.

How do you feel about people that decide to bite their finger nails and spit their chewings out?

Haha. Sometimes I'll just be chillin' watchin' TV with a blanket over my legs, and I'll turn my head and gleek over the armrest. It's just carpet anyway. What's the difference between spilling water on the carpet and spitting on it? Heck, we walk on carpet with our dirty shoes or swampy *** feet, and the latter actually stains the carpet worse than the former. So don't even make this a nasty thing, y'all.
Parenting FTL.

I drink lots of water so my saliva is always watery and I be doing that Bodie spitting between my teeth thing. I figure it's mostly water and I'm spitting on carpet. Can't do that much damage. Plus, it's just a bad habit. I also run a lot so I'm always spitting.

Do y'all spit in your home?

82b35435e758c5ab8295178548b3c757875d94d.gif

Back
Top Bottom