Do you still buy CDs?....VOL...BEST BUY

IMG_4932.jpeg

Latest purchase

I think I’ve added about 100 more cd’s since the last time I posted in here 😂

At what point does it become hording :nerd:

I've made it to the collecting phase since I have sealed and opened copies of the same albums along with different versions of certain ones.

At what point does it become hording :nerd:

I've made it to the collecting phase since I have sealed and opened copies of the same albums along with different versions of certain ones.

It’s a thin line but I genuinely do listen to the cd’s I buy. I love catching up listening to the older stuff I missed out on, especially the b-sides. Same thing with movie soundtracks where some songs are only on the soundtrack and not on the artist’s actual album. Earlier today I got the soundtrack the “The Woods” and it’s great so far 🔥

Also, I have a storage unit where I keep all my stuff so as to not live in clutter 😎

Save those babies for sure. You display them on your walls?

It’s a thin line but I genuinely do listen to the cd’s I buy. I love catching up listening to the older stuff I missed out on, especially the b-sides. Same thing with movie soundtracks where some songs are only on the soundtrack and not on the artist’s actual album. Earlier today I got the soundtrack the “The Woods” and it’s great so far 🔥

Also, I have a storage unit where I keep all my stuff so as to not live in clutter 😎

Save those babies for sure. You display them on your walls?

I listen to at least one physical copy every album I buy but I've been downloading way more music to balance things out.

No displays. I want to buy some type storage/organizers but I haven't found the right ones.

That's the crazy part about getting back into buying CDs and physical music again (never stopped playing what I had) finding how many different versions of albums outside of Target/Best Buy type exclusives and songs that can't be found outside of maybe YouTube are out there.

I have the top 7 CDs and the bottom 4 from that picture.

Plus every Juvenile album from 1991-2003. Juvi had like 3-4 albums before 400 Degreez.

But I have a lot more Cash money stuff besides that.

I might start scooping up CDs at gas stations, they have a better selection than Best Buy the last few years before the officially discontinued them :lol:

I might start scooping up CDs at gas stations, they have a better selection than Best Buy the last few years before the officially discontinued them :lol:

A few years ago my local car wash changed ownership and they began to throw out unsold merchandise. There was a huge trash bin of sealed music cd’s but I didn’t find anything crazy.

Only thing I took home was a sealed copy of Puffy’s single “I’ll be missing you”. There must have been 10 more of those in there. I didn’t jump in and really look out of embarrassment since the employees were watching me dig :lol: :blush:

Back
Top Bottom