Do you still buy CDs?....VOL...BEST BUY

About to bring back the old recipe :pimp:

Screenshot_20230328-181619~2.png

that brings back memories... My friends always had the official albums and im like let me hold that so I can burn it on a blank cd lol...I havent been on PC in a minute and use a mac but do PC still have drives where you can put an album on a blank cd

that brings back memories... My friends always had the official albums and im like let me hold that so I can burn it on a blank cd lol...I havent been on PC in a minute and use a mac but do PC still have drives where you can put an album on a blank cd

Not very many but some still do.

They sell slim external drives online and I've seen them instore at Walmart/Bestbuy.

IMG_2895.jpeg

Grabbed the walkman I had as a kid and going through the old mixes I made in high school. Still got my giant binder with CDs dating back to when I was in 5th/6th grade

Man, Sony Walkman’s portable disc players were the truth! It was like a must to carry with me everywhere I go as long as it’s going to. E me riding the metro bus/metro train, or going on a lengthy drive with someone(before I had a car). I loved how they anti skip, which was a must for me at the time.

I had this specific one in 06-07 while I was in college.

IMG_5292.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom