Do you think Justin took Usher's Style

My homie was telling me that he dnt like justin because he stole usher's style. I think they are totally different what do you guys think?

totally differnet style.... Jt is a freaking beast....... his music is technoish pop r&b....... and usher isnt dat...

they all wannabe MJs

"Michael Jackson is an artist not a genre of music" word to the Boondocks comic strip.

Long Live the King of Pop
pimp.gif

thriller.jpg

Both have dope vocals that should never be compared..

and as far as dancing... Justin>Usher

youtube justin's choreographer (MARTY KUDELKA).... wayy better than any of usher's routines... MUSICALITY AT IT'S BEST

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Usher >>>> Timberlake

FS/LS >>> Here I Stand....and it's a by more than a mile.

FS/LS sucks, stop kidding yourself. Insane production with garbage lyrics. "Hi my name is Bob and I work at my job I make 30-something dollars adayyyy" = pitiful. "I cant wait to fall in loveeee with you, you cant wait to fall in love with meee" and "If I wrote you a symphony, justto say how much you mean to me (what would you do), if I told you you were beautiful, would you date me on the regularrr" just plain laughable trash. Justified is ten times better than FS/LS. To think JT had 4 years to make FS/LS and he had lyrics like this on it is even more embarrassing.

As far as comparing them, in my opinion Justin has a nicer voice, but Usher makes better songs. My dude Craig David however has a much nicer voice and cansing ten times better than either of them.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Usher >>>> Timberlake

FS/LS sucks, stop kidding yourself. Insane production with garbage lyrics. "Hi my name is Bob and I work at my job I make 30-something dollars a dayyyy" = pitiful. "I cant wait to fall in loveeee with you, you cant wait to fall in love with meee" and "If I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me (what would you do), if I told you you were beautiful, would you date me on the regularrr" just plain laughable trash. Justified is ten times better than FS/LS. To think JT had 4 years to make FS/LS and he had lyrics like this on it is even more embarrassing.

As far as comparing them, in my opinion Justin has a nicer voice, but Usher makes better songs. My dude Craig David however has a much nicer voice and can sing ten times better than either of them.

I think it's been stated numerous times Justin went 'on the fly' with his lyrics on FS/LS. Not to say I don't agree with you. The lyricsare blehhh are times.
eyes.gif
But I'd bump FS/LS over Usher's latestjoint any day of the week.

I just don't see how dudes hate on JT....I still give Usher a slight nod over JT overall...

But concerning the 'comeback' after monster albums....JT's return from Justified with FS/LS....absolutely crushes Usher's return fromConfessions with Here I Stand...

Originally Posted by Heshua

Usher >>>> Timberlake

FS/LS sucks, stop kidding yourself. Insane production with garbage lyrics. "Hi my name is Bob and I work at my job I make 30-something dollars a dayyyy" = pitiful. "I cant wait to fall in loveeee with you, you cant wait to fall in love with meee" and "If I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me (what would you do), if I told you you were beautiful, would you date me on the regularrr" just plain laughable trash. Justified is ten times better than FS/LS. To think JT had 4 years to make FS/LS and he had lyrics like this on it is even more embarrassing.

As far as comparing them, in my opinion Justin has a nicer voice, but Usher makes better songs. My dude Craig David however has a much nicer voice and can sing ten times better than either of them.

if you're gonna take it there, you might as well get on Ush for a couple of his tracks too...but props to JT for writing his own lyrics

JT sort of came into his own after nsync which was nice to see. He evolved into doing the grow man thing right in front of us.

But Ursher has been doin it vocally, grown man music style since he was 17.

So in a way, yes JT did jock him. He needed a style and Urshers style was doin' it.

I think that on "Here I Stand" Usher is trying to do a few songs that sound like Justin's last album

Either way "Here I Stand" is trash

Originally Posted by BayEST

Both have dope vocals that should never be compared..

and as far as dancing... Justin>Usher

youtube justin's choreographer (MARTY KUDELKA).... wayy better than any of usher's routines... MUSICALITY AT IT'S BEST

Erroneous on all counts! JT is a just above average singer while Usher's vocals are solid. And as for dancing,
laugh.gif
@ JT being better than Usher. I'm not a dancer but I've never seen JTdo anything I couldn't do on the dancefloor. He is a product of his choreography. Usher is a way more natural and fluid dancer. I think both artists aredope, and I haven't listened to Usher's latest but from the sound of it I doubt I'll like it better than FS/LS. But to answer the originalquestion, no I don't think JT took Usher's style.

For the record, JT writes his own material. Usher doesn't

P.S. Usher is jockin Kanye's style, realtalk.

i think the only reason they compare the 2 like that is cuz they do the major dance moves

they're totally different lyrically, they're similar on the pop/r&B level, but that's it

Usher is planning on collaborating with Justin on a re-released version of "Here I Stand."

Can we just say that both are great entertainers and leave it at that? Ya'll dudes sound real itch made right now.

Why should we give someone credit for writing their own lyrics when the lyrics suck? Thats what song writers are for. It is very hard to write your own lyricsso people like Usher and JT do enough by singing, dancing and entertaining. I wont hold it against them if they can't write because they already do enoughand because writing is a separate talent from singing. So writing your own material is not an excuse for crappy lyrics especially when you have the money tohire the best song writers in the world. If you can't write, hire a song writer thats what they get paid to do. I just dont understand how a grown man canrelease lyrics like that and not feel stupid/embarrassed.

And to visualmusiC, Justified spits all over FS/LS. If anyone else put out FS/LS you all would say hot production, trash songs/lyrics.

JT's FSLS's 'production and lame lyrics' > Usher's 'Hey look, I'm a married man now on every other track,'"growth/mature/evolution" Here I Stand

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Can we just say that both are great entertainers and leave it at that? Ya'll dudes sound real itch made right now.
pretty much

JT's FSLS's 'production and lame lyrics' > Usher's 'Hey look, I'm a married man now on every other track,' "growth/mature/evolution" Here I Stand
he had timbo do every track for him. how hard is it not to look good

He hasnt been writing his own lyrics forever. The more you write the better you get, just like with any other craft. I hate to take it back to him, butKanye used to have some not so great lyrics, but look at him now. you gotta start somewhere, and i commend JT for taking the first step to being a better, morecomplete artist. . . .unlike Usher.

Back
Top Bottom