Do you think the XIs are overrated?

deserves it's hype status as the most sought after jordans from 1 to now, and if you think the line on the cg is worse than the jams (and it is), wait till concords this december. And if a blue tint is in the soles it will even look better imo as the cg looked better with the tint as well. Grail status no doubt.

Maybe overhyped but not overrated. The XI didn't fly off the shelves when first released back in the 1995/1996. The main reason they became popular was when Boyz II Men rocked them at the AMAs. As far as performance goes with the OGs through the DMP XI, the only minuses with the shoe is the durability (especially the sole) and maybe the ankle support. The DMP XIs were the last great XIs as far satisfaction of quality goes. Nobody questions their construction. Retroes like the CDPs, Space Jams, Anniversary XIs, and Cool Greys seem to be geared towards collectors and casual wear rather than actual basketball use.

Maybe overhyped but not overrated. The XI didn't fly off the shelves when first released back in the 1995/1996. The main reason they became popular was when Boyz II Men rocked them at the AMAs. As far as performance goes with the OGs through the DMP XI, the only minuses with the shoe is the durability (especially the sole) and maybe the ankle support. The DMP XIs were the last great XIs as far satisfaction of quality goes. Nobody questions their construction. Retroes like the CDPs, Space Jams, Anniversary XIs, and Cool Greys seem to be geared towards collectors and casual wear rather than actual basketball use.

Yes. They are a cool shoe, but VERY overrated. There's no way someone can think any XI looks better than, say, black/cement III-IV.

Yes. They are a cool shoe, but VERY overrated. There's no way someone can think any XI looks better than, say, black/cement III-IV.

The xi is the type of shoe u wear (if u dare) on special occasions. It's a beautiful shoe. No other shoe demands so much attention and is well deserved. Just awesome!!!!

The xi is the type of shoe u wear (if u dare) on special occasions. It's a beautiful shoe. No other shoe demands so much attention and is well deserved. Just awesome!!!!

I had a chance to get the origional concords back when they first came out! I chose the Air Pennys instead. BIG MISTAKE!!! The shoe might be overhyped to a degree, but it symbolizes everything MJ is about! Style, innovation, performance; the XI has it all. The only other Jordan that even comes close to this is the origional III.

I had a chance to get the origional concords back when they first came out! I chose the Air Pennys instead. BIG MISTAKE!!! The shoe might be overhyped to a degree, but it symbolizes everything MJ is about! Style, innovation, performance; the XI has it all. The only other Jordan that even comes close to this is the origional III.

Matter of fact the Xi is overrated........ because on a scale 1-10 it score 100
roll.gif

THANK YOU OP!!!

THE XI'S AREN'T EVEN ALL THAT.

I HAVE BEEN SAYIN' THIS FOR THE LONGEST!!!!

The only reason I have the Red/black/white XI's, is because they came wit' the XII's in the Countdown Package.

(XI's overall are a 4.5/10)
grin.gif

THANK YOU OP!!!

THE XI'S AREN'T EVEN ALL THAT.

I HAVE BEEN SAYIN' THIS FOR THE LONGEST!!!!

The only reason I have the Red/black/white XI's, is because they came wit' the XII's in the Countdown Package.

(XI's overall are a 4.5/10)
grin.gif

I think think they are over rated but I also hate patent. and while it is probably the only shoe where I find patent to be reasonable, I still don't find them that attractive. I'm more of a III-VI guy myself. but that was the era that I started in so it's not that surprising..

I think think they are over rated but I also hate patent. and while it is probably the only shoe where I find patent to be reasonable, I still don't find them that attractive. I'm more of a III-VI guy myself. but that was the era that I started in so it's not that surprising..

i think they look like dress shoes with spats when you wear them with pants/jeans i think they are nice but some might not possibly because EVERYONE likes them and they are trying not to be like everyone else or they were at a different age when they released, i was 14 and fell in love but also loved the penny 1's just as much so maybe its a time period thing. but like what you like not because i like it lol

i think they look like dress shoes with spats when you wear them with pants/jeans i think they are nice but some might not possibly because EVERYONE likes them and they are trying not to be like everyone else or they were at a different age when they released, i was 14 and fell in love but also loved the penny 1's just as much so maybe its a time period thing. but like what you like not because i like it lol

Back
Top Bottom