Do you think the XIs are overrated?

XI's are amazing. I love every colorway.

It's just simple & fresh ... took the Jordan Brand to a TOTALLY different level.

Air-Jordan-XI-11-Retro-Cool-Grey-13.jpg
retro   
air-jordan-11-og-blk-rd.jpg
og 
air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg
og            retro

over rated/ over hyped whatever yall want to call it, the jordan xi is a joke now its more of a bragging shoe. 

144e22c9a3b9f8.jpg

Nuff said

Air-Jordan-XI-11-Retro-Cool-Grey-13.jpg
retro   
air-jordan-11-og-blk-rd.jpg
og 
air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg
og            retro

over rated/ over hyped whatever yall want to call it, the jordan xi is a joke now its more of a bragging shoe. 

144e22c9a3b9f8.jpg

Nuff said

imo i've always thought the xi's was overrated. i still love the shoes but only in the concord, columbia, and cool grey colorways. not really a spacejam or black/red fan (refuse to call them 'breds' ). i rather wear iii's, iv's, or vi's a majority of the time before i wear my xi's. i'm just partial to the visible air unit.

imo i've always thought the xi's was overrated. i still love the shoes but only in the concord, columbia, and cool grey colorways. not really a spacejam or black/red fan (refuse to call them 'breds' ). i rather wear iii's, iv's, or vi's a majority of the time before i wear my xi's. i'm just partial to the visible air unit.

IMO they are VERY overrate yet still very nice. my favs are 3's personally, i thnk 11's would definately be in my top 5 AJ's in da series

IMO they are VERY overrate yet still very nice. my favs are 3's personally, i thnk 11's would definately be in my top 5 AJ's in da series

Back
Top Bottom