DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

I usually keep my shoes DS, even though I pairs I want to wear real bad but i can't bring myself to wearing them lol

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

I wear all mine, it would be a waste of money if I didnt.

i feel the same way, they were made to waer not look. wearing them and still keep them icy is a true sneaker head to me.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

I wear all mine, it would be a waste of money if I didnt.

i feel the same way, they were made to waer not look. wearing them and still keep them icy is a true sneaker head to me.

I have to admit, the only pairs I have not rocked yet are my DMP 11/6 package. I was a senior high school when they came out, so my first pairs got BEAT.
tired.gif
mad.gif
,  I got another pair 2 years ago DS, they have never touched the ground yet. They will one day. but not now.

I have to admit, the only pairs I have not rocked yet are my DMP 11/6 package. I was a senior high school when they came out, so my first pairs got BEAT.
tired.gif
mad.gif
,  I got another pair 2 years ago DS, they have never touched the ground yet. They will one day. but not now.

I keep at least 30 on DS. I tend to either sell them or wear them. I'm wearing my AirMax Infrareds now but I've been inside the house all day (carpet) if the weather is sunny I'll rock them but I tend to buy 2 pairs. 1 to rock and 1 to keep DS. The DS is either to be resold or to post in shows. All in All it is kinda dumb to not rock your sneakers.

I keep at least 30 on DS. I tend to either sell them or wear them. I'm wearing my AirMax Infrareds now but I've been inside the house all day (carpet) if the weather is sunny I'll rock them but I tend to buy 2 pairs. 1 to rock and 1 to keep DS. The DS is either to be resold or to post in shows. All in All it is kinda dumb to not rock your sneakers.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Buying shoes to keep em deadstock is pretty dumb...

Yep.  
I wear all my shoes. I'm not saying I make them my everyday beaters but when I feel like it I'll break them out every once and a while. Only shoe that has not seen asphalt are my space jams just because they were a surprise gift from a good friend who camped out just for me (when I told her not to) and recently moved. I wore them around the house though 
laugh.gif

I have yet to double up on anything. If I could I would with the obsidian Janoski's and I'm tempted to with the recent black V's because I can see myself wearing those down. I don't sell my pairs so why keep them DS.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Buying shoes to keep em deadstock is pretty dumb...

Yep.  
I wear all my shoes. I'm not saying I make them my everyday beaters but when I feel like it I'll break them out every once and a while. Only shoe that has not seen asphalt are my space jams just because they were a surprise gift from a good friend who camped out just for me (when I told her not to) and recently moved. I wore them around the house though 
laugh.gif

I have yet to double up on anything. If I could I would with the obsidian Janoski's and I'm tempted to with the recent black V's because I can see myself wearing those down. I don't sell my pairs so why keep them DS.

Back
Top Bottom