DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

I buy My shoe...but end up keeping them deadstock most of the time because I dont really go nowhere...
I got to work and then back home
ohwell.gif

I buy My shoe...but end up keeping them deadstock most of the time because I dont really go nowhere...
I got to work and then back home
ohwell.gif

I cut my collection down to around 20-25 pairs at all times and I keep a rotation depending on the weather.

I cut my collection down to around 20-25 pairs at all times and I keep a rotation depending on the weather.

I wear most of my kicks but when the winter hits here in Mpls I wear boots. Last winter I wore my Winterizied Jordan boots everyday. It drove me crazy so I started wearing my kicks as house shoes.

I wear most of my kicks but when the winter hits here in Mpls I wear boots. Last winter I wore my Winterizied Jordan boots everyday. It drove me crazy so I started wearing my kicks as house shoes.

I wear most of my shoes but some I just want to keep it DS for collecting purposes. Something that I do is buy more than 1 pair of the same shoe so that I can wear 1 and stock the other

I wear most of my shoes but some I just want to keep it DS for collecting purposes. Something that I do is buy more than 1 pair of the same shoe so that I can wear 1 and stock the other

For a while I was buying double so I could rock one and stock one, then I bought a new car and took a break from shoes for a while, then I started buying just what I wanted and wearing everything

For a while I was buying double so I could rock one and stock one, then I bought a new car and took a break from shoes for a while, then I started buying just what I wanted and wearing everything

Depends. I would like to rotate through my shoes more often but I work all the time so I don't get a chance to. I tend to wait a few months before I wear something but when you have a high volume of shoes it's hard to run through all of them anyways.

Depends. I would like to rotate through my shoes more often but I work all the time so I don't get a chance to. I tend to wait a few months before I wear something but when you have a high volume of shoes it's hard to run through all of them anyways.

I tend to buy them to use them (which I really do once or twice) but I always end up using my beaters over and over again tho. I've used all of them tho except for my ZK6 Draft Day which I hope the man himself will sign.
happy.gif

I tend to buy them to use them (which I really do once or twice) but I always end up using my beaters over and over again tho. I've used all of them tho except for my ZK6 Draft Day which I hope the man himself will sign.
happy.gif

i barely wear them...i work alot and have maybe 2 days out the week if that to wear about 30 something kicks lol so most of them stay DS

i barely wear them...i work alot and have maybe 2 days out the week if that to wear about 30 something kicks lol so most of them stay DS

I own quite a few pair but I don't wear them a lot. To be honest, I wear my Nike Flip Flops> more than most of my shoes. But I usually wear them in the fall/winter/spring when the temperature is nice and the ground is cool to prevent wear and tear on my sneakers. But during the summer, maybe once a week do I wear a shoe. I don't own any DS though.

I own quite a few pair but I don't wear them a lot. To be honest, I wear my Nike Flip Flops> more than most of my shoes. But I usually wear them in the fall/winter/spring when the temperature is nice and the ground is cool to prevent wear and tear on my sneakers. But during the summer, maybe once a week do I wear a shoe. I don't own any DS though.

I usually keep my shoes DS, even though I pairs I want to wear real bad but i can't bring myself to wearing them lol

Back
Top Bottom