DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

What's funny about this thread is that the idea of wearing shoes is so foreign to the OP that he has to put up a new topic to see if anyone does.

If you don't wear your shoes, you suck

What's funny about this thread is that the idea of wearing shoes is so foreign to the OP that he has to put up a new topic to see if anyone does.

I always get 2 pairs of the shoes that I love, just in case.

I keep 1 in storage and I use the other almost immediately, the better of the 2 pairs gets matched with the better box and put in storage.

I always get 2 pairs of the shoes that I love, just in case.

I keep 1 in storage and I use the other almost immediately, the better of the 2 pairs gets matched with the better box and put in storage.

All of my shoes get worn at some point. I didn't spend all this money on them not to enjoy them.

All of my shoes get worn at some point. I didn't spend all this money on them not to enjoy them.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I started this thread after seeing a couple of pixs of OG j's just fall apart. I see no point in keeping kicks DS. As for wearing shoes being foreign to me I dont think so. I drop too much money on shoes not to wear them. If you dont like my thread then dont post in it.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I started this thread after seeing a couple of pixs of OG j's just fall apart. I see no point in keeping kicks DS. As for wearing shoes being foreign to me I dont think so. I drop too much money on shoes not to wear them. If you dont like my thread then dont post in it.

I wear all my shoes, theres probably only 3-4 at the most I haven't touched that are just sitting at the bottom of the pile.
I don't care what condition my shoes are in, as long as I have them and wear them, thats all that matters to me.

I wear all my shoes, theres probably only 3-4 at the most I haven't touched that are just sitting at the bottom of the pile.
I don't care what condition my shoes are in, as long as I have them and wear them, thats all that matters to me.

I wear all my shoes. I wouldn't cop a pair just so they'd sit and collect dust...

I wear all my shoes. I wouldn't cop a pair just so they'd sit and collect dust...

always make sure to keep a pair or two ds for an occassion, but for the most part theyve been all worn or will eventually.

Back
Top Bottom