DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

always make sure to keep a pair or two ds for an occassion, but for the most part theyve been all worn or will eventually.

when i first started buying jordans I really wasn't addicted I just used them for basketball not really for casual wear. Then I started buying more and more, then I was hooked couldn't wear enough of them to use all the shoes I bought. So I started wearing them casually, but now I'm starting to be more selective in my purchases now and selling the ones I don't wear. It's a vicious cycle this sneaker game.

when i first started buying jordans I really wasn't addicted I just used them for basketball not really for casual wear. Then I started buying more and more, then I was hooked couldn't wear enough of them to use all the shoes I bought. So I started wearing them casually, but now I'm starting to be more selective in my purchases now and selling the ones I don't wear. It's a vicious cycle this sneaker game.

I may keep em DS for a month or two tops then I rock.. Some shoes don't see the light too often though... too beautiful...

I may keep em DS for a month or two tops then I rock.. Some shoes don't see the light too often though... too beautiful...

Back
Top Bottom