do you wish you were white at imes?

OP a lame. The reason girl back out from you is because

A. You're not good looking enough
B. You look lame
C. You act fakes
D. You can't dance at the club
E. White girls ain't into Asian dudes as much as the other way around

I love being white. All the perks are just amazing. Why, I remember the first time I learned of white privilege. I was walking down the street and was bumpedby someone that passed me. Of course, with my luck, my cell phone was in my hand and as soon as the person made contact it flew out and went straight into thesewer. I was distraught. Luckily I was outside of an AT&T store at the time and the manager, who was also white, saw the whole thing. He offered me a new,top of the line phone, for FREE! Just because I was white! I've had that Blackberry ever since.

Well, until I was robbed on Flatbush and Nostrand for my phone, while others stood around texting on their iPhones and G1's. I mean, why target a white kidwith a Blackberry over a black kid with an iPhone? Must be that white privilege again.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I love being white. All the perks are just amazing. Why, I remember the first time I learned of white privilege. I was walking down the street and was bumped by someone that passed me. Of course, with my luck, my cell phone was in my hand and as soon as the person made contact it flew out and went straight into the sewer. I was distraught. Luckily I was outside of an AT&T store at the time and the manager, who was also white, saw the whole thing. He offered me a new, top of the line phone, for FREE! Just because I was white! I've had that Blackberry ever since.

Well, until I was robbed on Flatbush and Nostrand for my phone, while others stood around texting on their iPhones and G1's. I mean, why target a white kid with a Blackberry over a black kid with an iPhone? Must be that white privilege again.

indifferent.gif
Don't forget those membership cards, 50% off everything in the malls. Lucky

Originally Posted by KenJi714

B. You look lame
C. You act fakes

Point E is actually incorrect... I would know
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

interesting thread...Master Zik prolly made one of the best posts along with a few others with the long paragraphs....

OP i understand where you are coming from...Im black and I live in the south....for those quick to say no...have you ever been/lived in the south?

I dont wanna be lengthy but...hopefully im not along...but I dont believe white ppl carry the burden of the black person that wants to separate himself from some of the images America has created of black people....we will forever have the urge of caring about the rest of our race improving and getting better and leaving behind so many of the things that hold us back the more and more succesful we become

white ppl I dont believe have to deal with that...they only interact with ppl they have things in common with the "white trash"...will prolly never be associated with them so they need not worry about them...they just live their life and carry on in the same circles

i wanna say alot more and expand on examples...but i dont think ppl wanna read all that

if ur confused by my post.....its simple..I.E. i dont like the fact that when I go to a fast food restuarant the whole staff is black and tatted up and prolly has sumtin on chrome sitting in the parking lot....im black and im bothered by that, a white person prolly doesnt care and just wants his food

I wouldnt exactly want to be white...but I would not like to feel a certain way

i've been to the south...my mom is from SC...i hate going there cuz once i spent a summer there and that summer the KKK was going around burning crosses infront of black churches...to this day i sleep in the living room and refuse to sleep in the bedrooms that face the road...

even still i've never wanted to be white...i want things to be more fair/equal and for everyone to get along but i don't want to be white...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

B. You look lame
C. You act fakes
S.Y.M.?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

28bcl82.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm already white and wouldn't trade it for anything. when your white life is easier, the air smells better, food tastes better, every other race wants to be in your shoes, you look better, police love you, basically the world is our oyster. life is good when your white
pimp.gif
qtf\
pimp.gif

so NOBODY found this funny?... hahaha... i knew son was bein sarcastic as soon as i read it, and yall bit.. .lol...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

HOVKid wrote:
I am white. It's iight.

Someimes I wish I was black so I could understand the whole "liking fat chicks" thing.

Ahhhhh line crossing here....I think we need to let this thread die because some people's feelings will get hurt with ignorant comments

hahaha... i wish i was white so i could understand the whole "likin chicks that look like preprubescent boys" thing...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I love being white. All the perks are just amazing. Why, I remember the first time I learned of white privilege. I was walking down the street and was bumped by someone that passed me. Of course, with my luck, my cell phone was in my hand and as soon as the person made contact it flew out and went straight into the sewer. I was distraught. Luckily I was outside of an AT&T store at the time and the manager, who was also white, saw the whole thing. He offered me a new, top of the line phone, for FREE! Just because I was white! I've had that Blackberry ever since.

Well, until I was robbed on Flatbush and Nostrand for my phone, while others stood around texting on their iPhones and G1's. I mean, why target a white kid with a Blackberry over a black kid with an iPhone? Must be that white privilege again.

indifferent.gif

Race goes both ways (nh) so your loved by whites, less than average to everybody else.

OP I read your post..stop complaining..please..you sound so pathetic.

Everybody knows white people have it easier...and?

Live with it and just keeping grinding everyday 10x harder then the next guy...or.. be a whiny baby as you are doing now
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I hate people like you who just complain about life...if you want an edge then make some sort of edge or advantage over everybody..go to the gym and getbrolic..whatever..

just stop complaining when there are people out there who have it way worse like people who don't even know where their next meal may come from.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I wonder if Dirty is gonna ban/warn these ppl pyramid quoting?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully.[/color]
Maybe if anybody could take this thread seriously...but how can you?

..being ashamed of your race and wishing you were white?
smh.gif
c'mon now...

You should always be proud of who you are regardless of your situation...always.

No, it never came to me to wish I was white or any other ethnicity/race. I actually am very proud of being Palestinian more than I am Arab. I consider myselfPalestinian before anything else. I love my people, my culture, my heritage and everything that comes with it. Also, it is especially for the fact that asPalestinians, we are fighting the fight for all the values we long for as human beings - self-determination,justice,and freedom. For some reason, it just meansthat much more to me.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I wonder if Dirty is gonna ban/warn these ppl pyramid quoting?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully.[/color]
Maybe if anybody could take this thread seriously...but how can you?

..being ashamed of your race and wishing you were white?
smh.gif
c'mon now...

You should always be proud of who you are regardless of your situation...always.
If you don't take the thread serious don't post. Pyramid quoting is just free posting and a joke something I don't do ever since I gotwarned over it.

As for the bolded part I've already mentioned that the OP took it a bit far with his views and was complaining about somethings but no one is advocatingwhat you just said. If you're ashamed of your race and wished you were white that's a whole other thread in itself. This thread isn't as deep assome would like it to be.

Strictly going off of the thread title alone I feel the ppl just saying no are lying to themselves or like I said live stress free easy lives. You're notwishing you're white because you're ashamed of who you are. It doesn't even have to be specifically white but any race for that matter.

Everybody has problems. Wish to be the next man and you gotta keep in mind you'll have the next man's problems.

Back
Top Bottom