Doctor Help Needed...VOL. No Insurance.

Alright NT before yall all say that I shouldn't be on NT asking this and should be at a doctor let me tell you that if I have to go to the doctor I will but I do not have insurance which will make things difficult. Here is the problem...I woke up with stomach pains and thought not too much of it. ( I'm a big dude who likes to grub)   Couple of hours after I woke up I dropped a deuce and noticed that my bowels were bloody. After a few more hours, the same. Then about 15 minutes ago I got the same thing.  Let me try to explain this better, the solid pieces were not red but the water is bright red. Has anyone had this problem or know what it is?
PICS will follow after next deuce.

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Alright NT before yall all say that I shouldn't be on NT asking this and should be at a doctor let me tell you that if I have to go to the doctor I will but I do not have insurance which will make things difficult. Here is the problem...I woke up with stomach pains and thought not too much of it. ( I'm a big dude who likes to grub)   Couple of hours after I woke up I dropped a deuce and noticed that my bowels were bloody. After a few more hours, the same. Then about 15 minutes ago I got the same thing.  Let me try to explain this better, the solid pieces were not red but the water is bright red. Has anyone had this problem or know what it is?
PICS will follow after next deuce.
This is one instance where pics aren't needed. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I feel sorta lightheaded and maybe a little hot, although I dont think I have a fever. My stomach feels like it is tossing and turning still though.

yeah i agree, im not a doctor but ive seen plenty of these before...could be a possible GI bleed..go to the ER.

If you are bleeding from your %%!%, you have to go to the ER ASAP.....its one thing to use to much TP and literally cut something...but if the water is mucus like and its red, ER is your only option....

No the blood isnt that dark and the crap looks fairly normal just the water is cloudy red and the TP is like a bright red.

Yeah, light red is slightly less worrying than dark red - that indicates severe gastrointestinal bleeding - but that's not right at all and you should seek medical help asap.

Not something to play around with. It'll cost you though - there will be a few investigations I'm sure and none of them are cheap.

dont worry about money now, worry about your health. depending on where you live, the state or local gov may have some type of financial assitance. if not, im sure you could work out a monthly payment plan

%#*...the ER isn't free? they'll still send you a bill. %#* yall talking about.

got to a veterinarian's office with a gun and make them operate on you.

Back
Top Bottom