Doernbeche II or Lebron IX South Beach

Ok, NT I need some input on this. I have a guy who wants to trade my Doernbeche II for a pair of SB IX. Both are DS. What would you do? I really want to keep the IIs but to add to my issue, he is hooking me up with his connect to get the Thunder IV & if I want the pink foams. He is really hyped for the IIs & I am sure that if I do the trade I can use him for other releases also. What would you do? I think i'm going to do it.

IMO I wouldn't make the trade....Lebron releases a South Beach colorway every year..there is only one retro II like that...

Might as well do it if you have trouble obtaining releases, or are not able to get all the releases you want.... Sounds like if you network with him now and scratch his back he will help you with many releases to come. I have done this numerous times and have not regretted it once. I have made some good connections and in the end I end up happy with the decision everytime. Gotta give a little to get a little.

I would make the trade. If you want the IIs again then sell the IX plus you will have a hookup on new releases that you can sell to make money for the IIs and get new shoes for retail.

Back
Top Bottom