Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if theres enough hype

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mehhh. 
eyes.gif

Would love to add these to my collection of IX's, and I really hope I get hands on a pair or two. I'm already almost positive nowhere in my city will get them we have never got a db release, so Chicago and online day of are my next best options, and I don't trust online! :smh: ..first those odd humorous persona pack names now the little chicken IX lol (that's what pollito stands for) I'm def. anticipating these joints. Clear bottom and gold accents are iLL :D

Air Jordan 9 Retro DB
Last December, after a series of fainting spells, Oswaldo Jimenez (11) was given a life-changing diagnosis: severe pulmonary hypertension. The once very active boy now has to be cautious with the amount of energy he exerts. Oswaldo is very close to his family, and drew inspiration for his shoe from his Mexican heritage. “Pollito,” which means little chicken, is Oswaldo’s nickname. It’s lasered in a feather pattern on the sockliner and also featured on the tongue. His favorite number, 17, is on the back heel. Oswaldo’s birthday, September 13, is on the inside of the tongue. Finally, the red and green outsole pays homage to his hometown of Queretaro, Mexico.

LOL @ the third option.

And red & green outsole?

Curious to see how this looks since the bottom is translucent.

Meh. The "Gold Leaf" pattern is OD imo. Their Doernbechers though so of course the thirst will be massive.

These aren't too bad, nothing I'll be upset about missing though. Surprised these aren't crazy looking like the other DBs.
But is that clear soles, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Worst design flaw on shoes ever.

Way better than those V's imo. I hope eastbay sells them. With NDC I have no chance. Size unavailable gets me everytime.

Hold up.....people aren't complaining about contrast stitching yet?lol

Last edited:
Popped. Good cause, not-so-good execution. Good luck to all those trying to cop.

Im going to try and get me a pair. Online or bust for me since Houston doesn't have a niketown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom