Doernbecher x Nike Dunk Low "Lance Dillon"

never got a shipping email but i checked my order status and they were shipped earlier today and should expect them thursday :smokin

i was worried about Meg also, and I didnt even use a bot.
When checking out, Nike somehow linked my account to my fiancee's account and made my cart hers.
on release day, shes on one computer and im on another, helping to raise my odds.
well now, they have linked us together and my order is now under her account. weird.... yes. but at least theyre shipped!

never got a shipping email but i checked my order status and they were shipped earlier today and should expect them thursday :smokin

same happened to me. its wierd how i never got a shipping email. oh well, cant wait to get these in. swapping the laces to Jedi laces when theyre in

although DB sneakers are for a good cause, I never really like any of them

Just got mine in.

View media item 567260View media item 567255
Ah yes.. That nostalgic feeling of being able to get a release day pair on NDC, and have it show up at my door on Wednesday. I feel like I've gone back in time a year and there was no such thing as twitter bots or needing programming skills to make a purchase online... Good times... :smokin

Last edited:
Just got mine in.

Ah yes.. That nostalgic feeling of being able to get a release day pair on NDC, and have it show up at my door on Wednesday. I feel like I've gone back in time a year and there was no such thing as twitter bots or needing programming skills to make a purchase online... Good times.
smokin.gif

so how do they feel, look, etc?

They look amazing, I'm very impressed

Thats what i was hoping to hear Skep. the dude i got them off of on ebay sent me an 8.5 (im a 10) so i had to send them right the F back. Dude tried making pay shipping back, C'mon Son! now i have to wait another 3-4 days. Can't wait until my right size gets here.

I guess the forum is messin' up. Pics aren't coming through. Ah well.

The original pictures don't seem to do the shoe justice that's for sure. I like the feel of the suede and the leather isn't as firm as I though it would be.

I'll take some on feet pics in a lil bit for anyone that's interested..

Last edited:
Thats what i was hoping to hear Skep. the dude i got them off of on ebay sent me an 8.5 (im a 10) so i had to send them right the F back. Dude tried making pay shipping back, C'mon Son! now i have to wait another 3-4 days to get my hands on them. sorry for the double post.

Guess someone's messing with the forum theme. Noticed color changes and posts are being limited to a certain size.

quick question. i have my backup pair of the OG 2006 release. they're still DS and was thinking of throwing them on the bay. any suggestions what i should ask for them?

Back
Top Bottom