Does any body know how people get shoes so early???

yeah websites that charge extra is how u cop early im sure you didnt think people get sh*t early for retail pr

yeah websites that charge extra is how u cop early im sure you didnt think people get sh*t early for retail pr

either those websites that sell them early for a nifty price or a connect with a small mom and pops shop.

either those websites that sell them early for a nifty price or a connect with a small mom and pops shop.

ebay is a good spot sometimes just pay attention to preorders though...you will definitely pay a little extra. I bought the neon blue 2011 foams for 30 dollars extra then what I would pay in the store and got them three months early...not bad at all.

ebay is a good spot sometimes just pay attention to preorders though...you will definitely pay a little extra. I bought the neon blue 2011 foams for 30 dollars extra then what I would pay in the store and got them three months early...not bad at all.

i try not to get a shoe way too early i dont wanna spend extra money for an unfinished product so best way i like to cop is from a mom and pop shop and i recently found out i know a cat who works on the marqueesole.com site and hooks it up when in need

i try not to get a shoe way too early i dont wanna spend extra money for an unfinished product so best way i like to cop is from a mom and pop shop and i recently found out i know a cat who works on the marqueesole.com site and hooks it up when in need

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

help me out with connect I need that in my life. College students love deals and discounts. 

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

help me out with connect I need that in my life. College students love deals and discounts. 

Back
Top Bottom