Does anybody else use Ebates?

I was just curious if anybody else used Ebates. I've been using it for a while. I learned about it here on NikeTalk and joined through a member's link.It's worked out pretty well. I've used it for all of my online purchases and everything goes smoothly. For those that don't use it, I highlyrecommend it. I try to post a lot in the "Coupon Thread" and I get a lot of the coupons off of there. I just figured I could help out by providingthe information.
smile.gif

"Shop through Ebates, and earn up to 25% cash back at your favorite stores. How? Our stores pay us a sales commissionwhen you shop. We then share the commission directly with you - it's just that simple.
Incredible deals don't end with cash back. We hunt down cut-rate coupons and exclusive offers plus amazing deals on hotproducts. Unlike any other savings site on the internet, you can layer the deals. Save big by using coupons and getting cash back at the same time! With deallayering, you really stack up the savings.

Best of all, we never charge a membership fee or require mail-in rebate forms. We just send you your cash, no stringsattached."

If you're interested, feel free to join through my link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=Q2lg1RpQLGXtmjWtyqBGqA==

I really enjoy it and there's never any sort of payment at all that you'd have to pay. Just free rebates and coupons.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Yeah I always check ebates and bing prior to buying stuff online.
What's bing do? Just coupons or is it something like the rebate program?
Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i used ebates back in 99' to get my dreamcast. much appreciated.
Oh, wow... I didn't know that it has been around that long.

Back
Top Bottom