Does anybody have that Jordan's at the prom pics?

Originally Posted by short MI

unless you have DS Spacejam XIs with straight out the factory icy soles then dont wear jordans with a tux
laugh.gif

qft

Props to HustlinFlip, fresh DMP XI's with the Gold vest. Certain Jordan's you can rock to prom or some formal event. I can't believe someone woreFlip 3's?!?!? I wouldnt wear those with jeans. It's dope tho because you showing love to sneakers and somethin that's important to you

I don't know why someone would wear sneakers to prom. Even grails wouldn't look good with a tux.

who would really wear Jordans to something formal, especially to prom.lol

I rocked OG blk/red XIs to my prom in May '96. I did it back when it was unheard of. I think it turned out alright. Its just prom. Fashion
is a reflection of ourselves. It dont bother me any. Some take it serious, some rather rock their Js. It aint like its a job interview. Its "their"
day whether prom or wedding, they should be able to rock what they want.

^^ he is just getting some man love in a formal picture (wedding? prom?) man, its not like he is making out with the guy.

i wore og vi's infrared black with the night 23 tux yes thats right jordan use to have his own tuxedo line called night 23 i dont know if he stills has itbut in 1991 i was the bomb!!!!!
im trying to find pics of it there at my moms house back in cleveland and im out here in phoenix but i will post if i can ever find the pics...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I bet some here would request to wear Jordan's to your own funeral.

yesszir i wanna be fresh to death.

i dont think there is anything wrong with wearing jordans as a formal shoe. im gunna wear my CDP XVIIs to a sweet sixteen on saturday. U dont like it turn theother cheek. I rock my Js.

Originally Posted by schreck44

i wore og vi's infrared black with the night 23 tux yes thats right jordan use to have his own tuxedo line called night 23 i dont know if he stills has it but in 1991 i was the bomb!!!!!
im trying to find pics of it there at my moms house back in cleveland and im out here in phoenix but i will post if i can ever find the pics...

damn i remember somebody sayin that..please pose some pics of the outfits because we would all like to see

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

i dont think there is anything wrong with wearing jordans as a formal shoe. im gunna wear my CDP XVIIs to a sweet sixteen on saturday. U dont like it turn the other cheek. I rock my Js.

Turn the other cheek? Do you mean look the other way?

Originally Posted by bengleu22

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

i dont think there is anything wrong with wearing jordans as a formal shoe. im gunna wear my CDP XVIIs to a sweet sixteen on saturday. U dont like it turn the other cheek. I rock my Js.

Turn the other cheek? Do you mean look the other way?
yep.

Back
Top Bottom