does anybody here live in a boring/little/remote place?

Never could live in a small town, Bronx kid, and living the Tampa life now. My high school alone has like 2,300 people. I'm a city kid.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

West palm beach, fl

laugh.gif
West Palm Beach is hardly boring/little/remote as the title asks for.

Doing it wrong, you are

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

West palm beach, fl

laugh.gif
West Palm Beach is hardly boring/little/remote as the title asks for.

Doing it wrong, you are

Clarksdale, Mississippi - The REAL home of the rapper Rick Ross. We actually have the same barber when he's in town.

I'm born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and attended undergrad in North Carolina, though.
grin.gif

I'm just completing my two year teaching commitment with Teach for America.

Small town of about 17,000. Everyone knows everyone
laugh.gif
. I never get speeding tickets, reckless driving because chances are I teach/taught the officer's child, and can name drop any second. Life is good right now. No complaints.
pimp.gif

Clarksdale, Mississippi - The REAL home of the rapper Rick Ross. We actually have the same barber when he's in town.

I'm born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and attended undergrad in North Carolina, though.
grin.gif

I'm just completing my two year teaching commitment with Teach for America.

Small town of about 17,000. Everyone knows everyone
laugh.gif
. I never get speeding tickets, reckless driving because chances are I teach/taught the officer's child, and can name drop any second. Life is good right now. No complaints.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

i grew up in SGV/LA but i live in a weak##@ little town now n i hate it when i got enough cheese im movin back
The place you live at must really be horrible if you want to get back to SGV, unless you're talking about Pasadena or something.

i grew up in SGV/LA but i live in a weak##@ little town now n i hate it when i got enough cheese im movin back
The place you live at must really be horrible if you want to get back to SGV, unless you're talking about Pasadena or something.

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...
Which town?

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...
Which town?

I lived in Roanoke, VA for a few years. It wasn't tiny but it's not a big city. The only black club in town played pretty good music and I ended up smashed a lot of hood-rats out there, so it was fun to me. Plus it's like 30 minutes away from Virginia Tech.

I enjoyed the small town experience. I couldn't do it for a lifetime but for a couple years it's not that bad. And if you're a guy making 50K plus, chicks are going to be throwing it at you.

I lived in Roanoke, VA for a few years. It wasn't tiny but it's not a big city. The only black club in town played pretty good music and I ended up smashed a lot of hood-rats out there, so it was fun to me. Plus it's like 30 minutes away from Virginia Tech.

I enjoyed the small town experience. I couldn't do it for a lifetime but for a couple years it's not that bad. And if you're a guy making 50K plus, chicks are going to be throwing it at you.

ft lauderdale, pretty decent sized city, near miami, but cant enjoy life around here at all without $$$$ and lots of it...ppl here just seem to sit and do nada, not much hobby seekers and all public events are mostly things you gotta spend madd cash on or for old ppl...feel like im living in a place opposiite my personality

cheapest thrill tho is racing but too many ppl get their cars takin
frown.gif

ft lauderdale, pretty decent sized city, near miami, but cant enjoy life around here at all without $$$$ and lots of it...ppl here just seem to sit and do nada, not much hobby seekers and all public events are mostly things you gotta spend madd cash on or for old ppl...feel like im living in a place opposiite my personality

cheapest thrill tho is racing but too many ppl get their cars takin
frown.gif

Lancaster, PA ..hour and a half away from Philly, its a great place to raise children, a family town.

Lancaster, PA ..hour and a half away from Philly, its a great place to raise children, a family town.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

its not horrible (no crime, sirens, gunshots) its jus real boring theres like nowhere you can go without knowin someone. i aint tryna go back to the SGV like that but its closer to the city. id really like to move to century city or somewhere in west la. i wanna be a sellout
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

its not horrible (no crime, sirens, gunshots) its jus real boring theres like nowhere you can go without knowin someone. i aint tryna go back to the SGV like that but its closer to the city. id really like to move to century city or somewhere in west la. i wanna be a sellout
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom