does anybody here live in a boring/little/remote place?

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Born and raised in Dyersburg, TN. Roughly 18,000 or so population. Everyone knows everyone else, the biggest thing to do on a Friday night was either go to the movie theater or Wal-Mart and just recently they opened up a Chik-Fil-A to much excitement. So much so that people CAMPED OUT for the opening.

They do that at every Chik-Fil-A opening. Supposedly they get free food/prizes not sure what it is.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Minneapolis MN

Its boring to you? Try living in St. Paul.

I want to go back to Southside so bad.
frown.gif
sick.gif
st paul wouldn't be so bad around all the bars and stuff on grand i guess...

yea i'm over south.  i was 63% joking.  my biggest complaint is the bars close too damn early.  i hate having to rush to make it out by at least midnight.  i have never seen another place where everything closes at 2. 

Minneapolis MN

frown.gif
sick.gif

yea i'm over south.  i was 63% joking.  my biggest complaint is the bars close too damn early.  i hate having to rush to make it out by at least midnight.  i have never seen another place where everything closes at 2. 

Minneapolis MN

frown.gif
sick.gif

yea i'm over south.  i was 63% joking.  my biggest complaint is the bars close too damn early.  i hate having to rush to make it out by at least midnight.  i have never seen another place where everything closes at 2
never been to boston huh?

Minneapolis MN

frown.gif
sick.gif

yea i'm over south.  i was 63% joking.  my biggest complaint is the bars close too damn early.  i hate having to rush to make it out by at least midnight.  i have never seen another place where everything closes at 2

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

frown.gif
sick.gif

Yep Boston technically shuts down at 1 especially if you need to take the T.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

frown.gif
sick.gif

Yep Boston technically shuts down at 1 especially if you need to take the T.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nope never been to boston.

i mean only the clubs/bars shut down at 2.  not like the whole city.
laugh.gif
  it's just annoying as hell if you work nights and you're trying to go out. i hate being on a time limit.

laugh.gif
nope never been to boston.

i mean only the clubs/bars shut down at 2.  not like the whole city.
laugh.gif
  it's just annoying as hell if you work nights and you're trying to go out. i hate being on a time limit.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...
Which town?
Little Washington? Greenville? Belhaven?

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...
Which town?
Little Washington? Greenville? Belhaven?

stayed in hana, maui for a few weeks. population is around 800 and it's in a remote part of maui. i could never live there. 

stayed in hana, maui for a few weeks. population is around 800 and it's in a remote part of maui. i could never live there. 

Is this a spinoff of the Lettuce Sacramento thread
nerd.gif

Is this a spinoff of the Lettuce Sacramento thread
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Born and raised in Dyersburg, TN. Roughly 18,000 or so population. Everyone knows everyone else, the biggest thing to do on a Friday night was either go to the movie theater or Wal-Mart and just recently they opened up a Chik-Fil-A to much excitement. So much so that people CAMPED OUT for the opening.

They do that at every Chik-Fil-A opening. Supposedly they get free food/prizes not sure what it is.

Seriously? That's still crazy to me 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Free Chick-Fil-A for a year for the first 100 in line

laugh.gif

Free Chick-Fil-A for a year for the first 100 in line

roll.gif
 at people thinking 20,000 is a small town...I grew up in a town of 7,000 and that was the biggest town in our county. Our 2 rivals schools had populations of 4,290 and 2,134.

roll.gif
 at people thinking 20,000 is a small town...I grew up in a town of 7,000 and that was the biggest town in our county. Our 2 rivals schools had populations of 4,290 and 2,134.

Back
Top Bottom