does anybody here live in a boring/little/remote place?

Originally Posted by jschue

Branson, Missouri here. Middle of the Ozarks,extremely conservative and small townish. Standard of living is
pimp.gif
though.  I just bought a brand new 3 bedroom 2 bath 1400 sq ft house for $107k.  $107k.  My mortgage payment (principal+interest+taxes+ insurance) is $700 a month.  Small towns have their benefits.

Me and my friend might drive down there for Nissan z fest this year. I've been there one other time. Doesn't remind me of Missouri.

Cranston, RI...surrounded by old people and horrible pizza shops that don't serve slices. matter of fact the whole state of Rhode Island is ridiculously boring...

being from NY it took some time to adjust to the slow paced living around here

Cranston, RI...surrounded by old people and horrible pizza shops that don't serve slices. matter of fact the whole state of Rhode Island is ridiculously boring...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
st paul wouldn't be so bad around all the bars and stuff on grand i guess...

yea i'm over south.  i was 63% joking.  my biggest complaint is the bars close too damn early.  i hate having to rush to make it out by at least midnight.  i have never seen another place where everything closes at 2
never been to boston huh?
Yep Boston technically shuts down at 1 especially if you need to take the T.
laugh.gif
i haven't been to Boston since 08, so before i was 21, but what the hell is up with that law? terrible. i remember at Mansfield you had to be 25 if you had an out of state ID
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
st paul wouldn't be so bad around all the bars and stuff on grand i guess...

yea i'm over south.  i was 63% joking.  my biggest complaint is the bars close too damn early.  i hate having to rush to make it out by at least midnight.  i have never seen another place where everything closes at 2
never been to boston huh?
Yep Boston technically shuts down at 1 especially if you need to take the T.
laugh.gif
i haven't been to Boston since 08, so before i was 21, but what the hell is up with that law? terrible. i remember at Mansfield you had to be 25 if you had an out of state ID
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shout out to my fellow Ocean State Greats, I am in Kings Mountain, NC right now and I will tell you if you come here after leaving Providence, RI you will know what boring really is. I am glad I escaped but damn I have never been in a place with so few people my age. And those who are smoke cigarettes heavy so I just stay to myself, not to mention there are NO Latina women to get at, it´s mainly older black and white folk. Not to mention there is NO public transportation, I can´t even take a cab to the city.

Shout out to my fellow Ocean State Greats, I am in Kings Mountain, NC right now and I will tell you if you come here after leaving Providence, RI you will know what boring really is. I am glad I escaped but damn I have never been in a place with so few people my age. And those who are smoke cigarettes heavy so I just stay to myself, not to mention there are NO Latina women to get at, it´s mainly older black and white folk. Not to mention there is NO public transportation, I can´t even take a cab to the city.

dang cuz what made you relocate to Kings Mountain? I been there 1 time and I can agree its not worth stopping through.

dang cuz what made you relocate to Kings Mountain? I been there 1 time and I can agree its not worth stopping through.

Originally Posted by andrew206

Columbia SC
killyourself.gif

laugh.gif
 It's not that bad. I grew up in Orangeburg. Moved away when I was 18 and stayed away.

I now live in Southern Maryland. I claim to be in the DMV but it is really just Amish country.

Originally Posted by andrew206

Columbia SC
killyourself.gif

laugh.gif
 It's not that bad. I grew up in Orangeburg. Moved away when I was 18 and stayed away.

I now live in Southern Maryland. I claim to be in the DMV but it is really just Amish country.

from '94 - '01 i lived in Livingston, Texas. pretty much from 5th grade to my junior year of high school. small town, points of interests were the super wal-mart, whataburger, 1 old #$+ movie theatre....had to drive at least 30 minutes to the nearest mall which was in humble...it was about an hour away from houston. everybody knew everybody. don't really regret living there, it was just weird coming from a big city and then moving to a small town like that. now i'm in palm beach, florida.

from '94 - '01 i lived in Livingston, Texas. pretty much from 5th grade to my junior year of high school. small town, points of interests were the super wal-mart, whataburger, 1 old #$+ movie theatre....had to drive at least 30 minutes to the nearest mall which was in humble...it was about an hour away from houston. everybody knew everybody. don't really regret living there, it was just weird coming from a big city and then moving to a small town like that. now i'm in palm beach, florida.

I live in Springfield VA. I don't know if we're considered a small town, but I'm an NY transplant so it seems kind small an hokey to me.

I live in Springfield VA. I don't know if we're considered a small town, but I'm an NY transplant so it seems kind small an hokey to me.

I am from the Bronx and would love to live in a smaller town. Less people to walk around, less traffic and it would be more peaceful and safe

I am from the Bronx and would love to live in a smaller town. Less people to walk around, less traffic and it would be more peaceful and safe

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

pimp.gif
thats the town Family Guy is based off of.

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

pimp.gif
thats the town Family Guy is based off of.

Back
Top Bottom