Does anybody in the world still rock Ecko faithfully??

Last time I wore Ecko was like 2 years ago, but some cats down south still rock Ecko, South Pole, LRG, and Coogi FTL.

Originally Posted by hellaones

ppl rockin ecko > ya mans rockin bauds w/ the straps X spongebob racing jacket

grin.gif

Plain Ecko jeans are still some of the best fitting jeans on the market and since the outlet always has them on super discount it's the best way to go.Also they have the best line of cargo shorts too.

miguel cotto LOL

cut and sew just opened at the ghetto mall near our house.....perfect since we live near white trash

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

miguel cotto LOL

cut and sew just opened at the ghetto mall near our house.....perfect since we live near white trash
They are starting to sponser boxers and mma fighters now. Looks like they are trying to get some of that Affliction/Tap Out money off much of thed-bags that wanna front like they can throw down.

maan, it's crazy to see what echo has been become. I remember echo (not ecko) was official, they had some really great designs back in the mid-late90's. And you would get a mixtape with every purchase with some solid artists on it (pharoe monch, jean grae i believe), callobo shirts with the roots,5-panels, etc. it's hard to imagine one of the hottest brands i grew up wearing would turn into the 2009 version of southpole

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I have a homeboy who only wears Marc Ecko Cut & Sew. He needs to stop with that imo. Too old to be wearing the same stuff still.

I actually like the Cut & Sew jeans. They're pretty decent. People kill me tryna keep up with the latest fashion instead of rockn what they like
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I have a homeboy who only wears Marc Ecko Cut & Sew. He needs to stop with that imo. Too old to be wearing the same stuff still.

I actually like the Cut & Sew jeans. They're pretty decent. People kill me tryna keep up with the latest fashion instead of rockn what they like
tired.gif
This.

Anyway, I don't wear it anymore. The last piece I bought was my senior year of high school. If you still like the brand, do you.

Back in like 8th grade I had it, but they opened the store in my mall and it was all white trash wearing it. Killed it for me

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Back in like 8th grade I had it, but they opened the store in my mall and it was all white trash wearing it. Killed it for me

indifferent.gif
Racist much?

funniest thing is marc ecko is white. so maybe you didnt belong.

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

i bet the south still do
richmond, va was the capital of the confederate (southern) states during the civil war. YOU'RE from richmond, va. so you're from thesouth.

my point? stop making a fool of dissing yourself.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Last time I wore Ecko was like 2 years ago, but some cats down south still rock Ecko, South Pole, LRG, and Coogi FTL.
You'll see some LRG and Coogi maybe. If you catch someone wearing some Ecko or South Pole it's probably a hand me down .... or someone whocan't dress well.

Marc Ecko Cut & Sew Dress/Casual shirts have some of the best cuts I have seen. The 2 & 3XLs are perfect for a dude my size (6'2, 250) & thelogo is usually inside the shirt or

on a very small stitched label at the bottom of the shirt.

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

Marc Ecko Cut & Sew Dress/Casual shirts have some of the best cuts I have seen. The 2 & 3XLs are perfect for a dude my size (6'2, 250) & the logo is usually inside the shirt or

on a very small stitched label at the bottom of the shirt.
damn kid you big

i know someone that used to distribute for them and basically said that they are struggling and will probably go bankrupt soon. Ecko's family has beenrunning it to the ground.

I associate them with stuff i wore at the beg of high school. Now, I feel like its stuff you find in a walmart discount section

Originally Posted by parada45

I remember their comic book shirts back in the day
I got one for Christmas in 8th Grade. Joint was too dope.

And everyone's screams about "quality", but that was one of the best made shirts I've ever worn.

I LOVEEEEEEEEE THEIR CARGO SHORTS! Only ones i wear and own. I wear those all summer long faithfully. I clean the outlet out whenever they get some in.

Back
Top Bottom