Does anybody in the world still rock Ecko faithfully??

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

i bet the south still do

yup they still got that mess in dillards here.
Ecko, Rocawear, LRG, Sean John, and Ed Hardy all in the same corner.

Nobody buys it though.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Back in like 8th grade I had it, but they opened the store in my mall and it was all white trash wearing it. Killed it for me

indifferent.gif
Racist much?

funniest thing is marc ecko is white. so maybe you didnt belong.
laugh.gif
people on NT always quick to throw the race thing out.The "trash" part is what did it. I have absolutely no problem with people of any race wearing any type of clothing. But when I start getting groupedin with a certain negative culture those people identify with, I stop wearing it. If you knew my area and knew about the drugs and @**%, you'd know exactlywhat I meant when I said "white trash". Heroin addicts, meth heads, etc.

%!!* outta here trying to start @**%

You would be amazed..

I work at Macys and this is all customers bought during the christmas season.. Ecko..Rocawear, and Sean John..

I couldn't believe people still wear those brands, and I live in NY.

i wear the cut and sew jeans every now and then. i have one ecko shirt but its a button up and it doesnt really say ecko anywhere.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

You would be amazed..

I work at Macys and this is all customers bought during the christmas season.. Ecko..Rocawear, and Sean John..

ecko has a HUGE section in macys..i was stunned.

but last ecko shirt i copped was like a year ago....probably one of my favorite tees cuz it was a collab w/ one of my favorite movies.

pECKO1-4707654dt.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

You would be amazed..

I noticed that at the one on 34th those brands I thought were not so popular anymore are still in stock, so some1 had to be buying

Originally Posted by richiecotite

maan, it's crazy to see what echo has been become. I remember echo (not ecko) was official, they had some really great designs back in the mid-late 90's. And you would get a mixtape with every purchase with some solid artists on it (pharoe monch, jean grae i believe), callobo shirts with the roots, 5-panels, etc. it's hard to imagine one of the hottest brands i grew up wearing would turn into the 2009 version of southpole
This man knows.

I never understood why Ecko didn't adapt with the times and make more modern pieces.. marc ecko seemed like a smart guy, guess not

funny this thread should come up, my boys pop just got him an ecko hoody for xmas and we were clowning the life outta him

He still get some of my support becuase he is one the main advocates who fights the crazy graffiti laws and supports the whole culture in nyc.

Ecko Cargo Shorts are awesome. I have some old woven shirts I will sport here and there. Cut and Swen is koo.. I'm not a huge fan, but I have a coupleshirts.

But let me tell you this, I get the most compliments EVER when I wear Sean Jean shirts. The women love them, at work, in a club at the mall, I ALWAYS getcompliments on Sean Jean Button ups.

Ecko Cargo Shorts are awesome.
word. I never rocked ecko, was into Sean John and Rocawear. so i never owned any of their shirts. i do have a few g unit shirts tho. those werepart of the Ecko brand.

I'll rock the cut sew joints, but never the OG ECKO gear. No more human billboard/promotion type apparel for me

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i rock MARC ecko...

the cut/sew joints
you still rockin ecko tho
grin.gif
So? Cut and Sew is completely different from their regular line. I wear cut/sew when I go out to clubs and things like that. They have somenice stuff but lately they been killing it with all the designs on their shirts.
smh.gif
I like simple stuff.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i rock MARC ecko...

the cut/sew joints
grin.gif
So? Cut and Sew is completely different from their regular line. I wear cut/sew when I go out to clubs and things like that. They have some nice stuff but lately they been killing it with all the designs on their shirts.
smh.gif
I like simple stuff.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom