Does anybody still care about FouseyTube anymore?

this, dude definitely belongs in hollywood

and he need to quit playin and put a brotha on, like do a collab wit me and get my channel some views and subs and ****

i dont got a channel, but if yousef gon look out imma make one lol
This foolio got banned lol

Y'all ain't gotta believe it. But these dudes in Hollywood are sick. I heard some things about KingBach from a good source as well.

So fousey getting banged out for these checks huh?

I thought it was just ad money.
Did not know he was in relationships with dudes.

Fouseytube is getting plugged by these Old dudes in Hollywood. He's a sugar baby. Believe that. Don't for one second think he and the majority of these dudes ain't bending over for a check.

How exactly did you become privy to this information? First hand experience?

Adam22 was talking about how Youtube's monetization reform hit them hard, a lot of youtubers hit with 50% reductions and he was hit with 80% reductions himself.

Someone told me YouTube lost a bunch of advertisers because they had ads running on some inappropriate video and have since changed their ad policy for videos.

was just reading about this recently. because no one actually watches the videos beforehand to make sure it's appropriate, companies felt it was better to just pull their ads entirely instead of dealing with it.

Dudes got a weird obsession from getting satisfaction from knowing famous dudes get plugged. Mainly minorities. **** is weird. I don't doubt things like that happens, but not to every damn body.

was just reading about this recently. because no one actually watches the videos beforehand to make sure it's appropriate, companies felt it was better to just pull their ads entirely instead of dealing with it.

They still apparently aren't watching them too closely because I was watching some vegan cooking videos earlier that had ads for steak and one for deli meat .

They aren't. It's a serious, serious problem and Google has no idea had to stop it. A large food company had an issue last week.

Fousey? I almost forgot about dude. I used to watch those social experiment/prank videos a lot, too. Shoutouts to OckTV, whatever, overboardhumor, LAHWF, BigDawsTV, StevenJO, Roman Atwood, Jack Vale, Vitaly etc. but I just have little interest in watching most of their product these days. I don't even know if some of those guys still make videos, yo. Once I started thinking some of the things happening in the videos were too ridiculous to not be staged and people really started getting hurt for trolling people they don't know I started falling back.

Another note, this beat>>>>

What did dude ever say? I wanna say I remember him posting about it long ago but idk if I could decipher what he was talking about. Did he just come out & say some white dudes played w/ his butt for a gig? :lol:

He was the behind the Hollywood scenes type dude that would say gay people were the middle managers of Hollywood. I don't think he said his angus got peppered though.

Back
Top Bottom