Does anybody still care about FouseyTube anymore?

Was just about to post something about that, only saw on twitter with Ben baller mentioning him :lol:

Bruh out here again going to the extreme to get those YouTube hits my god

I just posted something new about him in the TAN thread, then I realized someone necro'ed this thread yesterday about the same ****. :lol:

:smh::smh::smh:

so he’s faking a manic episode to be like kanye? c’mon man. watched the last buncha things on his IG like Bert. Bert. said and it’s sad.

Last edited:
I saw him on No Jumper a week ago where he mentioned that event and I was laughing my *** off because dude sounded like Kanye when he went off his meds a few years ago and there was no way all the names he dropped would show up. Then I watched some videos yesterday summing up the failure of the event and clearly this dude gotta start taking his meds again. I always thought NT was too harsh on him but after that ****, he a ******* clown. I already wrote too much about this dude.

can’t believe it but i’m about 25 minutes in. what a train wreck. i can’t look away. i’m mortified. i thought dude was muslim. he’s smoking weed and getting tattoos (and not getting it erased?)

99F64370-0119-4D92-8475-172C665BAA75.png

:smh: :smh: :smh:

i still remember way before he was on youtube and he asked NT to make his birthday flyer. you know how that goes :lol:

dude got so huge. he’s made a ton of money and he’s in the movies and now he’s acting like a big bipolar baby. doing what he exposes himself to must be really tough for someone who is fragile. i hope he can pull it together and do well in life. c’mon dude. toughen up, regroup, and get back to doing movies.

Fam needs to go ahead and jump out that closet already. I think that’s part of his problem. I have zero issue with it and nobody else should, either. But I’ve known folks who have hidden who they are and he strikes me as someone going through that.

Pure speculation and I could be completely wrong, btw. :lol: I really don’t give a damn about a Fouseytube, but I never want to see anyone go off the rails for whatever reason.

Went down the rabbit hole and watched a few of the vids...yikes. He needs some help. Dude was crying and being consoled on top of a van.

Back
Top Bottom