Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

83526ce1969ce6a63e6fd1cda208c7521a35ca49_r.jpg

pimp.gif
   Wore this way before 2K11 was thought of

wow, fam....

you actually hoop with the leg sleeve in open gym?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Chicago Bull Game Shorts - Check
Signature Leg Sleeve - Check
Black Toe 1s - Check

You are officially a MJ wannabe
laugh.gif
I bet dude got that leg sleeve on thinking he it but is buns like the usual guys at the pickup games
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whats wrong with being a MJ wanna be?
eyes.gif

When MJ played ball, it fascinated me.  I am sure at one point or another, most MJ fans fantasized of being like Mike...............some try to imitate his moves, while others buy clothes to match.  Aint nothing wrong with it, if you ask me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

83526ce1969ce6a63e6fd1cda208c7521a35ca49_r.jpg

pimp.gif
   Wore this way before 2K11 was thought of

wow, fam....

you actually hoop with the leg sleeve in open gym?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Chicago Bull Game Shorts - Check
Signature Leg Sleeve - Check
Black Toe 1s - Check

You are officially a MJ wannabe
laugh.gif
I bet dude got that leg sleeve on thinking he it but is buns like the usual guys at the pickup games
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whats wrong with being a MJ wanna be?
eyes.gif

When MJ played ball, it fascinated me.  I am sure at one point or another, most MJ fans fantasized of being like Mike...............some try to imitate his moves, while others buy clothes to match.  Aint nothing wrong with it, if you ask me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Cement III and Cool grey IV for indoor. Team Jordan I for outdoor...

i shot around in my CG IVs one time. weren't bad but i'm just not ready to beat on them quite yet
I know what you mean. That's why I have 2 pairs...

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Cement III and Cool grey IV for indoor. Team Jordan I for outdoor...

i shot around in my CG IVs one time. weren't bad but i'm just not ready to beat on them quite yet
I know what you mean. That's why I have 2 pairs...

the haters on the guy with the leg sleeve...why are you guys even in here? why bother buying nikes then? just buy some pro wings and call it a day. i mean are you buying non-sig shoes to play ball or whatever it is?? i highly doubt people in here buy shoes not worn by some athlete and only buy because of a particular athlete endorses them or wears them on the court. so in a sense arent we inspired by them hence why we buy that stuff?

if one chooses to wear things like the athlete does maybe its because it makes them feel like they can be like them on the court, so what if they arent. man too many haters on here...why bother posting, you can laugh and poke fun if you see him on the court and see what happens then but to do it online is stupid.

the haters on the guy with the leg sleeve...why are you guys even in here? why bother buying nikes then? just buy some pro wings and call it a day. i mean are you buying non-sig shoes to play ball or whatever it is?? i highly doubt people in here buy shoes not worn by some athlete and only buy because of a particular athlete endorses them or wears them on the court. so in a sense arent we inspired by them hence why we buy that stuff?

if one chooses to wear things like the athlete does maybe its because it makes them feel like they can be like them on the court, so what if they arent. man too many haters on here...why bother posting, you can laugh and poke fun if you see him on the court and see what happens then but to do it online is stupid.

i ball in the ones there flat but a great shoe i hooped in my og 12s omg they weight like ten pounds lol and i hooped in my fire red 3s they seem like you can never lace them up tight enough

i ball in the ones there flat but a great shoe i hooped in my og 12s omg they weight like ten pounds lol and i hooped in my fire red 3s they seem like you can never lace them up tight enough

i played in my 2 black and silver cool gray 4 raptor 7 retro 5 black and silver aqua 8 stealth 10 space jams 13 breed the 14 black and blue 18 and my stealth 20

i played in my 2 black and silver cool gray 4 raptor 7 retro 5 black and silver aqua 8 stealth 10 space jams 13 breed the 14 black and blue 18 and my stealth 20

not the best looking (20,21 and 22) but certainly the best and most comfortable Jordans to play in (include the 23 as well)
pimp.gif

not the best looking (20,21 and 22) but certainly the best and most comfortable Jordans to play in (include the 23 as well)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

pimp.gif

THIS. The Jay's I play in the most. Also been playing in the Alpha 1's.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

pimp.gif

THIS. The Jay's I play in the most. Also been playing in the Alpha 1's.

Back
Top Bottom