Does Anyone Else Feel Their Gears Grinding When People Order Meat-less at Chipotle?

That loop hole **** is too much work.

Dudes acting like they trying to crack the matrix for some food.

:stoneface:

Seriously? Putting food in a tortilla is too much work?

I dont even know what to say to that, JJ... :smh:

i love gambling on chipotle.

order double meat or guac in my bowl and gamble that the person who rings it up doesn't notice and charge for a regular bowl :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Quick trick for you meat lovers:

"Can I get a chicken burrito, extra meat?"
*wait for them to put extra chicken in there"
"Noooo I meant 'extra meat' as in STEAK!"

Now you have a burrito with 2x chicken and 1x steak

orrrr

my trick for more meat is to ask for half and half.

most don't know an exact portion for half of a scoop, so it usually ends up being 1.5 meat for the price of normal. :smokin

That loop hole **** is too much work.

Dudes acting like they trying to crack the matrix for some food.

I don't do the loophole, but I do ask for extra tortillas on the side. You can ask for hard shells, and its basically free chips (that are salted better.)

Last edited:
Mad at people that get no meat in their food at Chipotle?
indifferent.gif

that loophole video :smokin

always remember, extra rice and beans are free. Be VERY VERY POLITE to the people behind the counter. If you're a regular, always nice, hell if you know some Spanish, you can expect a little extra in whatever you order and depending on the shift you may not be charged for any extras.

when I go to the one like 5 min away I make it a point to greet people there by name, make light convo. That 3/4 scoop of meat will turn into a 1.5 no charge real quick.

Op you should give them meat since it bothers you, regardless of their gender

ask for a tortilla on the side :wink:

Repped.

This though. I never knew about this till I read it on NT a few years back. Also axe for extra rice and go half and half with the meat and you'll have enough for an extra large burrito with a large portion of the bowl still left. Perfect bulking meal.

My gears are susceptible to grinding due to the person right before me ALWAYS having 3 part orders. Never fails...
alien.gif
mad.gif

What they order tho? Nah...not my business nor concern.

Sis gave me a Chipotle gift card for the bday yesterday...will be looking forward to the employees 'messing up' my meal this weekend. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
#USETOEATCHIPOTLEALOTBUTTOOKABREAKANDONLYATEREALMEXICANBURRITOSNEVERGOINGBACKTOCHIPOTLEBECAUSEITSUCKSNOWCREW.

Just for some reason annoys me. Why go to chipotle for no meat, I just dont get it. You're trying to tell me beans rich and lettuce tastes good without no flavor from chicken, cow, or pig?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
If someone ever gave me a meatless burrito bowl I would probably be so disappointed

/rant
This might blow your mind but some people actually do not consume any meat in their diet. 

Just wondering, are you similarly bothered when people dress differently than you, like different music, like different sports, etc?

Qdoba's good, && their breakfast is GREAT...those chicken, egg && cheese quesadillas...heavenly :pimp:

But if Chipotle is one side of the street, && Qdoba on the opposite, I'm most likely going to Chipotle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom