Does Anyone Else Feel Their Gears Grinding When People Order Meat-less at Chipotle?

I've gotten the queseritto

quesarito.jpg

Not my image. But make sure you ask for 2 tortillas.

Nothing wrong wit it. Some people are vegetarians for religious as well as other reasons. Get off your high horse. Chipotle is one of few places that a vegetarian can enjoy a good meal because of their wide variety of toppings.

I've gotten the queseritto

quesarito.jpg

Not my image. But make sure you ask for 2 tortillas.

That quesarito is something serious, pa

Had one of those this week and I was on the toilet for about an hour saying to myself "yo I ain't never eating chipotle again, god"

Needless to say, I'm getting another one this week.

No matter how much chipotle do me wrong, I keep going back. It keeps calling me, man.

Am I the only one who tries to challenge the chipotle roller? I'll pack my burrito up to the max and see if they can roll it. I'll order extra meat 2x and EVERY topping. And have them roll it. I'll even say "you need to bring out the MVP roller for this one, fam"
9 times outta 10, they need to use 2 tortillas.
And 5 sheets of foil. When they hand it to me, everyone on the line looks at me in awe, turning their heads and talking to each other. Had one girl like "wow that's a big burrito"
I got home and weighed it...had to be like 4.5 lbs

Do you also have your gears grinded hearing that someone is Vegetarian or Vegan? I love meat, but there are so many crazy diets nowadays.

How does one order a "queseritto"?

That chipoltle loophole is common sense, not sure how they're not being charged for SIX tortillas tho. Hell, the chipotle by my job charges for extra rice

i worked in an italian restaurant and i would hate when a white couple (always white) would come in and be like "do you have anything low-carb" or "gluten free this/that" im like? stay home and make a freaking salad, aint no body was complaining about gluten 4 years ago. hispsters. 

i worked in an italian restaurant and i would hate when a white couple (always white) would come in and be like "do you have anything low-carb" or "gluten free this/that" im like? stay home and make a freaking salad, aint no body was complaining about gluten 4 years ago. hispsters. 
For real...that must be mad annoying. Next time put them on the spot and ask them what gluten is...most people don't even know.
"Asi viene el sahnwish, mang!"

Last edited:
I don't know why you're trippin. My veggie bowls are over 1000 calories. I'm eating good.

I don't have to pay for the guac either. How is getting a wimpy scoop of meat and paying $2 for guac that much better?

How does one order a "queseritto"?

That chipoltle loophole is common sense, not sure how they're not being charged for SIX tortillas tho. Hell, the chipotle by my job charges for extra rice

Your chipotle charges for extra rice.. damb. :x

I always get a tortilla on the side, but I dont make my own wraps, I just eat it like its bread. 

Will do extra rice though.

I do this. sometimes don't feel like eating meat.

I also eat meatless burgers at  burger joints.... srs.i like the cheese bread spread veggies.

Back
Top Bottom