Does anyone else just get sad out of nowhere???

Sad? Yes of course. Sad for no reason though? What does that even mean? How can sad emotions possibly be evoked with no stimuli?

that the whole question i was asking... lol. its onyl happened like twice in the past 6 months but it weird cuz nothing stimulates it. its just out of nowhere for about 10-15 minutes i feel really down n than after that im fine.

Sad? Yes of course. Sad for no reason though? What does that even mean? How can sad emotions possibly be evoked with no stimuli?

that the whole question i was asking... lol. its onyl happened like twice in the past 6 months but it weird cuz nothing stimulates it. its just out of nowhere for about 10-15 minutes i feel really down n than after that im fine.

What do you think about when you're sad? And what are you doing at the time the sadness overwhelms you?

Do you have any recollection of your sad thoughts afterwards?

Real life.. for the last few months ive felt so alone And worthless.
Hate it. Hate my life right now.
I think i know how u, happens to me sometimes but then my girl comes over and its all good. If your not dating/with anyone, you should probly find someone to date, go out with, or chill with u at the house might see some good changes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom