Does anyone else prefer Youtube videos over TV?

Nah. Has the youtube app been buggy on anyone's phone or tablet? Seems to only work half of the time. It usually lags real bad or playback isn't available.

youtube works fine on my phone. only sometimes the app doesn't open. back to the topic, I'm a youtube addict. I don't even watch TV anymore because I'm on youtube so much. some of my favorite channels: WrecklessEating, LeagueofSupercritics (only for nostalgia critic vids though, his reviews are hilarious and his editorials are really good), NutwardTV, Cooking with jack, Vladtv, Breakfast club, UltrachenTV, Miles923, AngryJoe, AVGN, Hellsing920, Rahat, etc...

What I like about some of these channels are that the editing and production is so great that it's actually good enough to be a TV show IMO.

well, breast milk isn't as white as the gallon stuff we drink.
ah, uncensored surgery vids of girls getting their bubble gum P tightened and tucked.
bushes getting waxed.

there's some softcore too.

Last edited:
Soon as son said "you gonna give me this **** *****" i turned it off :x

have you guys ventured into the dark side of youtube?
uncensored child births, breast feeding with orangutan *******, just some nasty stuff?

I watch zit popping vids every once in a while. i'm sick :x

the worst thing i watch on the regular is al-qaeda sniper headshot/execution vids on live leak... :smh:

Last edited:
yea ive been on youtube for the past few years now. Haven't had a tv since '03.

I like watching rogan's podcast, vice, travel vids etc.

massage vids are great.

i subscribe to vice, crash course and this guy mark weins who has tons of food videos

Back
Top Bottom