Does anyone else think all this Obama praise is too early?

Now I'm all for him but people out there are acting like they saw Christ or something.

I also thought of a similar situation:

Mad hood dudes and wannabe thugs going crazy like one of them was elected.
When are people (in the black communities) going to get he's not some thug looking out for number 1
and all the rest. In my opinion things will get better but to me there seems a large chance things
could go horribly wrong.

Didnt read anything but the title. Didnt click your video clip.

nope_knockout-702680.jpg

no, because people are praising him for his historical accomplishment, and for being a great man.

they aren't calling him the best president of all time or anything.

even if he sucks as a president, he still broke the color barrier in the White House and that should be admired.

To most his being elected is enough.

He hasnt done anything yet and he's considered a "savior", REALITY sets in tomorrow for Pres. Obama.

Yes.

There are a lot of "great men" that don't get enough pub.

He's done nothing, but win an election...

44 men have done it before, some of which you guys really hate, so at this point, he's on the same level they were at the beginning of their presidencies.

Today is a celebration, a step in a positive direction.

This whole mess we're in will take 2 terms PLUS more to fix (by someone else after wards obviously). Obama will need 2 terms to prove his worth.

Yes, I agree, and I'm a 100% Obama supporter and I voted for him...the fact he broke barriers and made major advances for minorities is really, reallysomething historical and groundbreaking, but right now we have no idea what kind of president he is. However, I do have faith in him and believe he'll dowhat we need to do.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

no, because people are praising him for his historical accomplishment, and for being a great man.

even if he sucks as a president, he still broke the color barrier in the White House and that should be admired.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

This country needs hope at a time like this. With a terrible economy and a war with two contries the American people, as am I, are really putting a lot of hopeinto our new president . I really hope he makes some good moves and gets our economy back on track.

I absolutely do, cause I don't think people would be able to take disappointment if he is unable to pull us out of this slump. I feel terrible for the guyand the immense pressure he is under.

Can't wait until the Obama-mania is over and he actually starts his job and he starts to fade into the background.

I can respect the historical achievement, but he hasn't done anything yet. We shall see, it's sucks that he's handed a terrible economy and themiddle east crisis. I just hope people don't think he will fix everything, which I doubt, then they're bound to be disappointed. Cheers to Obama, Ihope this term is a good one.

youre just a lil slow so let me help you it not wat he has done it wat he stands for.......................if you cant understand that then i cant help you

my prof was right, people are waiting for him to:

Seriously, people need to calm down with their comments. Let the man do his job first. Some people arecelebratin' for the wrong reasons.

The bright side about his situation is that people actually want to get more "involved" now. He's a very effective speaker and if it wasn'tfor that he'll just be another president coming into office.

PS
I hope he has a better plan in regards to NAFTA

it's funny because people are celebrating him when it was the people that voted for him...people ought to be celebrating america's achievement, notbarack's... i mean, i'm sure there's been many successful african americans that could have been president in the past, they just didn't existat the right moment in time......

Back
Top Bottom