Does anyone else think all this Obama praise is too early?

DAMN , CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP MAKING USELESS THREADS DOWN-PLAYING OBAMA ?

IT IS REALLY NOT MAKING ANY SENSE ANYMORE .

SHUT THE HELL UP .

WE KNOW , HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING IN OFFICE PARTICULARLY YET ...

BUT I DO KNOW HE HAS GAVE ME , AS WELL AS THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE HOPE .

I KNOW WHAT BARACK OBAMA HAS GIVEN ME .

HE HAS GIVEN ME PRIDE &ND HOPE IN KNOWING THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE .

REGARDLESS OF RACE, GENDER, CLASS, OR EVEN INCOME .

I ALWAYS WONDERED WAS THIS POSSIBLE , &ND NOW I KNOW THAT IT IS BECAUSE I'VE WITNESSED IT TODAY .

NO I DON'T THINK THE OBAMA PRAISE IS TOO EARLY . INAUGURATION DAY ISN'T EVEN OVER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

GET OVER IT . THE PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE FINALLY HAPPY FOR ONCE &ND EVERYONE IS MAD . WOWWW.

yeah, way too early. dude hasn't done jack yet. let's reserve the praises after we see results.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Can't wait until the Obama-mania is over and he actually starts his job and he starts to fade into the background.

Fade into the background?

What wrong has he done to warrant you wanting the man in "the background"?

He can't be in the forefront?

Originally Posted by Kneesh

GET OVER IT . THE PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE FINALLY HAPPY FOR ONCE &ND EVERYONE IS MAD . WOWWW .
does this sound funny to anyone else......
laugh.gif
. *cues you madpic*.

Yes I do...its a great achievement and all, but I gotta see something before I praise like he's the second coming
laugh.gif

First african american president ever

and people make threads like this

Do you know how far black people have come to deserve something like this?

smh.gif

for sure.

edit: first african american pres. thats cool but anyone who thinks other wise on the title question i just dont know..................but i understand it is abig deal for this country no doubt. i have faith he will put in work though.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
no, because people are praising him for his historical accomplishment, and for being a great man.

they aren't calling him the best president of all time or anything.

even if he sucks as a president, he still broke the color barrier in the White House and that should be admired.
Word! It's funny how people of non-color completely miss the point of why this man is being praised.

Well look what he has already done in his first day

Stopped all trials at Guntanmo Bay, have every single case reviewed
Just put in new era of Openness with transparency act that will stop government from hiding secrets from public.
Put pay freeze on white house staff

Pretty good for first day

Edit anyone see Biden go at roberts for messing up speech lol.

Im seeing commemorative coffee table books and collectors items etc and dude hadn't even been inaugurated yet

considering what we have had to put up with for the last 8 years and the breaking the barrier thing and the fact that he is an extremely intelligent andeloquent man I can see why people are excited. do I want to see it on the news non-stop? NO, but that is just me. and realistically, seeing as how this countryis tanking people need something to be excited about.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Well look what he has already done in his first day

Stopped all trials at Guntanmo Bay, have every single case reviewed
Just put in new era of Openness with transparency act that will stop government from hiding secrets from public.
Put pay freeze on white house staff

Pretty good for first day

Edit anyone see Biden go at roberts for messing up speech lol.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
right.....doubt it
hmmmmm

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

no, because people are praising him for his historical accomplishment, and for being a great man.

they aren't calling him the best president of all time or anything.

even if he sucks as a president, he still broke the color barrier in the White House and that should be admired.
qft

Back
Top Bottom