Does anyone have a 1st Edition Charizard card?

What the damn, I had no idea they were running that high. I still have my cards and recently gave my 9 yr old nephew a good chunk of them so that he can hustle at school. The cards nowadays seem to be all holographic.
laugh.gif

I remember my first trade. I traded a lightning energy for an Arcanine.
laugh.gif
the kid had no use for the lightning card either.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

RaWeX05 said:
I used to, but I traded it for 5 Snorlaxs.
30t6p3b.gif

Horrible trade. You're only limited to 4 of the same card per deck unless it was an energy.

What the hell do they mean by shadowless though?

It's the first batch of Pokemon cards that were printed way back in 99.
charizard-shadowless-comparison.jpg

Notice how the card on the right has a shadow along the right and bottom of the box.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I used to, but I traded it for 5 Snorlaxs.
30t6p3b.gif

is your name ronald? i made this trade in middle school except i had the 5 snorlaxes
eek.gif

Curtis?! Damn you!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You a damn fool RawEx, for this post and the Charizard trade.

It's okay, my parents never bought me Pokemon cards. Okay.jpeg + Feelsbatman.jpeg + Feelsbadman.jpeg + FUUUUU.jpeg.

Didn't know people still collected these smh..remember my card years like 8 years ago when it was hot lol

man i swear i had at least 2 of these but ended up traded them for alll the others so i can get closer to my 150(151) mark, and now i have all of them but the main 3
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I used to have that bad *#%!# mane I know I did and none of the cards I got in my old stash now ain't worth @@!$. I'm heated.

*Rubs hands together*

I knew declining trades for a binder full of holo's for my Charizard, and then them calling me stupid for not wanting to, would pay me back dearly. Who's laughing now
happy.gif

21 year old here. still got all my cards from back in the day, even some from like 5 years ago(idk why i bought some then) but i have a lot of rare stuff. hoping to sell them on ebay soon and get some money
pimp.gif

Prices were higher but because yahoo had an article and people seen it the market became saturated and prices dropped.

i'd hold on to them for a while, 150$ is nothing compared to what it could be in a couple of years

If I didn't give my away big *+@ binder I had with the WHOLE Pokemon collection from the 1st Base set till the last Neo set in 1st editioni'd be in the money.

Plus I had mad promo cards from when I used to go to the Pokemon League in Toys R Us
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom