Does anyone know anymore info on the Jordan Xs to be released in 2010?

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

these and the powder blue ixs are coming

chi towns baby. i spoke with a JB rep all these will be later into 2010 hopefully black and red IXS as well.
Hopefully you are correct, im thinking of a Christmas release for them...since the 1st half of the year fails to show any Chi X releases.

I hope they come out, i need another X. Dont really matter what colorways just need anothe X in my life haha

ITS THE CHI X IS CORRECT LIKE HOMIE Jordan4Life23 SAID. DONT KNOW WHEN BUT CHI X'S COMING OUT IN 2010

i have the pics of the shoe...can someone put them up for me my photobucket isnt working...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Jordans4life23

no they said the chicago 10s are coming out in march 2010. idont know when in march but they said march 2010
Whos they? And how come they weren't seen in the catalog screens that leaked about 4-6 months ago?

If they do release in the first half of the year, looks like a possible Quickstrike...if not the 2nd half since we have no clue whats releasing for the laterhalf of the year.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

why hasn't rick2345 posted in this thread yet ? he's the one who posted pics of a pair he supposedly had for wear testing, but we all know what happen to that thread is was locked up. due to lack of creditably

Hello NT ,

I have stated before and ill state this again i dont buy fakes never have never will and anyone may feel what they want about my pics i could truelycareless i really dont have to prove myself or my info to anyone , there are select Niketalkers who i speak with and keep in contact with very often and theyall know my info is legit and ive been calling all these shoes that have been seen/ releasing since May , i was first to inform the KOs re-releasing bck inJuneway before any pics surfaced and a good amount of the cws on the 6s that are releasing next year , As for those NTers like GG , Byronde and UGK no whatsgood , and for you 3 hit me up later next week more good info coming
pimp.gif

Now back to the shoes , they were just samples and will not be like the final release , i can confirm that the IPS i mentioned is indeed scrapped and wasjust another falied idea by Jordan Brand there was also a pair of 13s and 23s that fetured this . Very few samples were made of each but in the end justdid'nt pull threw . A big part of them not coming seeing sales floor was that they were costly to make and like many have said truely makes no sense to puton any retro , all these are now just another part of the sample room and put on the list of sneakers to never to be released . Sorry almost forgot , TheChicago 10's will be releasing sometime in 2010 and as mentioned above will be a quickstrike release seen the finl product and expect better quality thenretros that have been releasing recently not great but def better the insole has sometype of bull logo i guess its supposed to look like the BULLS logo butwith a Jordan Brand twist to it , but ive also seen the box tag and it reads:

Air Jordan QS White/Black/True red

ALL I GOT FOLKS !

PS !!! - To : UGK , I think i might be getting a couple more PE's in January ill hit you up with which PEs im actually getting just PM me sometimearound the begining of January you know i got you !

^good of you to chime in.

Is it a Holiday release? Or somewhere in the first half of the year?
Thats good to hear that they are finally put into production than seeing being samples.

You got any info on the Bordeaux 7s samples that were leaked a few months ago?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Thats good to hear that they are finally put into production than seeing being samples.

I probably wouldnt know until sometime around january .

And as for the bordeaux's we all saw they were just early samples from either 02' or 05' cant recall which but if anyone knows please add , ,But there has been talk around the brand about releaing the bordeaux's sometime around the 3rd or 4th quarter of next year but nothing has official beenset yet

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I probably wouldnt know until sometime around january .

And as for the bordeaux's we all saw they were just early samples from either 02' or 05' cant recall which but if anyone knows please add , , But there has been talk around the brand about releaing the bordeaux's sometime around the 3rd or 4th quarter of next year but nothing has official been set yet
Yo Rick pm sent. Bordeaux's don't look good. The second half release is pretty packed, and we know Jordan wants to space it out.... TheOne's are really helping to keep the company bottom line after the sales disaster that was the 2009's which if You ask is a Great Shoe which why I haveall of then except the Horrid HoF
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
but who knows. And yes the X's are coming people are still this because? I mean really now....

I'm jus glad to see the 10s finally release again in some good colorways. I had been wanting the Seattles to release for some time now but I guess there isstill no word of a retro in that colorway all good Chicagos are flame and will more than likely be picked up in multples.

Back
Top Bottom