DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BRAND / COLOR OF THE SHOE LACES IN THE LIGHTING 4'S ??

Yo im just looking for the laces that came in that air jordan lighting 4's ( yellow laces ) i want those exact ones, does anyone know where i can get them? the brand and etc. thanks

You're best bet is to take the shoes you want to put the laces in with you to either a Nike Outlet, which will have tons of colors of Nike Flat and Oval laces, or a Footlocker/Finishline type store. Then you can hold up the shoe to the lace rack and see which one matches the colors the best. I've done this tons of times with many people in the stores giving me weird looks, but I always get the color match that I want.

also if you are just looking for plain flat laces, try the weirdo kids stores in the malls like Journeys, Zumiez, etc. They have a million colors of laces for kids to put in their Osiris's and **** that might match.

Yea i just want the regular flat one's , I'll just have to wait till my thunder's come in then go up to the mall & try diff stores with laces. Thanks tho man. Didn't Wana order & they not be the color I like.

Back
Top Bottom