Does anyone know what Team Jordans these are?

My mom copped these Team Jordans for $4 at an Estate sale. Do anyone know what they are called or when they came out?

ekg401.jpg

15d6xr5.jpg

Originally Posted by fishbones1396

i think jumpman pro quicks
they're not pro quicks.....they do look like wrestling shoes though.

EDIT: did some research and apparently they're Roy Jones' boxing shoes from 97/98.

Yea Wrestlin shoes. I think Fishbones is right on the name. Heard they were stupid light. Can't believe I slept on em. Ya mom is now a legend a rare pairof non-numbered J's for $4
eek.gif
. That's my size, ask her if they have anymore there? I'll pay.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yea Wrestlin shoes. I think Fishbones is right on the name. Heard they were stupid light. Can't believe I slept on em. Ya mom is now a legend a rare pair of non-numbered J's for $4
eek.gif
. That's my size, ask her if they have anymore there? I'll pay.
These are Jumpman pro quicks...

I remember trying those things on...they were crazy light...

for the guy asking if there were more, his mom bought them at an estate sale meaning the person that she bought them from is dead...

Air Jordan Trainer, came out with the first set of jordan team shoes. Been looking for a sz 11 for the longest time.

Originally Posted by fishbones1396

i think jumpman pro quicks
I hope that wasn't a serious reply!

As said they released with the Jordan Team 1 as the first two shoes released from Jordan Brand.

nice come up. they look to be in good condition too. this has to be considered a great find considerin the price you paid and rarity of the shoes (even thoughthey look kinda funny). i remember them from when they were first released

Those are the origional Air Jordan Trainer. They came out in 98 I believe, around the time of the OG XIII. I still have my pair in pretty good shape. I usedthem for shotput and discuss in high school.

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

I remember trying those things on...they were crazy light...

for the guy asking if there were more, his mom bought them at an estate sale meaning the person that she bought them from is dead...
Have fun rocking some dead guys shoes
laugh.gif

jk nice pick-up for $4

never seen these b4 and was just about to ask about the legitimacy of them........they do look like wrestling shoes for real....but whooaaa they ugly.... imnot sayin that it is, especially if u previous guys can authenticate it, but they do look fake.... wooooo they ugly!

Back
Top Bottom