Does anyone still wear Girbaud jeans?

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

Strappers?? in san francisco thats what they call them

indifferent.gif

I got a pair that I rock without the straps. Don't really keep up with the clothing brand trends. As y'all get older you will learn it's not onlywhat you wear but how you wear it.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif
nah some dude that posted a pic with a hole in his wall
laugh.gif

Me? Hells no I don't wear "Baud's" or phonetically, "Bo's". I never owned any Girbauds, although a few years back I wantedsome.

you need to look at it like this... SOMEBODY is definitely still wearing Girbauds. Once a brand starts losing its popularity in the US, and its made its runthrough marshalls/ross/etc, it starts making its way around the world into the poorer countries. I think last time i went to mexico, i saw dudes/stores sellingfresh, crispy PACO, BOSS, and Karl Kani gear. Girbauds, if not already, is well on its way.

never but i heard dudes in atl still wear them, and i seen dudes in miami rock em also, along with dickies smh

My bro ONLY wears them jeans...Straight up! I dont think I ever seen a pair of jeans on him in 3 years that wasnt Girbaud

Untitled wrote:
i ain't gonna front though....i'd STILL rock the shuttle jean shorts in the summer time.

I got a light colored pair too that go piff w/ my lowtop J 21's.

Da R Entertainment wrote:
Don't really keep up with the clothing brand trends. As y'all get older you will learn it's not only what you wear but how you wear it.

cosign.

Cash Money helped Girbaud Blow up
laugh.gif

"Tees, Bo's, Rees,"

My dude wont give the straps up he has almost every color
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

Cash Money helped Girbaud Blow up
laugh.gif

"Tees, Bo's, Rees,"

My dude wont give the straps up he has almost every color
laugh.gif

Man I swear everybody was wearing soldier ree's and bo's or classic with the clear bottom Foot locker 2 for 89.99
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom