Does anyone think JB ishould stop the packages n should sell each retro separately?

cause now they making all the retros like super limited now n they are only in packages...there are some peoples that doesnt have a chance to cop them pairs ofretros now....i think JB should just sell the retros separately instead of packages..its good that some of them are OG colorways and are in the package..its noprob. for me i wake up in the morning to get the limited jayz but im just thinking of the peoples now...n also some of the people dont like some of the retrosthey are selling in the package like for ex. the 10s in the 10/13 package...the 14s on the 9/14 package
i think they should just stop the packaging n start selling them the way they used to sell limited retros ...INDIVIDUALY

MAH BAD FO THAT LMAO
roll.gif

Another reason why I believe the education system is in DIRE NEED for REFORM, how many red squiggly lines were under your words when you typed that? Come onbud, I'm not trying to scrutinize you but how can anyone expect to get a career or be successful talking in that way? Anyhow, as mentioned the purpose isto add to "23," though we all wish they'd sell separately.

JB has been losing me lately but, I like how every 2 shoes are equivalent to 23 though good concept !!

But 310.00 I rather purchase a QP.

HELL NO. Reason being, if all the shoes were being released individually, the market would be oversaturated. Not to mention, models like the XVII, XV,XX1's etc, would be sitting on shelves collecting dust (i.e. XIV retro), and what store owner wants to go through THAT again?

Also, for the hardcore fans that plan on getting every pair, it would cost alot more money to purchase each shoe individually than it would in a pack. Thelater signature models were no less than $160, and the Retro's ranged anywhere from $125-$150. That's not including tax. JB would be losing alot ofmoney. So as much as I would like to purchase one shoe individually, I would not want to deal with a new Jordan release every two weeks, especially with allthe other heat Nike is giving us in 2008.

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

JB has been losing me lately but, I like how every 2 shoes are equivalent to 23 though good concept !!

But 310.00 I rather purchase a QP.

Up in smoke, or on my feet ? ? ? I'm gonna spend money and have something to show for it, but I would drop $300+ for the cal in a heartbeat
laugh.gif

Why worry about how this man spells and just contribute to the post. Like your a english teacher.

Some people should just stick to viewing

No the packages are great. $310 for one good model, one bad and quality inspired by 1987 keds is just to my liking.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Why worry about how this man spells and just contribute to the post. Like your a english teacher.

Some people should just stick to viewing

Yes sir, KING ASSASSIN SIR... I think the jordans should have stayed SINGLE SALES... only due to the fact that in the packs.. nine times out of 10, thereis a second shoe that NO ONE wants. If both shoes were sold as single... no one would have brought the X's or the XIV's.. I am cool with releasingEVERY 23 in some way, shape, form or fashion, just not TOGETHER...
And wouldn't it be funny and ironic if I WAS an English teacher!?!?!!?
roll.gif

well, its actually JB's call at the packages. they're trying to celebrate the 23rd year. and thats how they wanna celebrate it, if that seems specialto them. u could always sell one of the shoe, (if the 310 does come along). the only thing im trippin about is the releases of some single retroes poppin up.

I accept the packs. This is a decent concept and I only plan on gettin 2.5 packs (.5 cause I'm in the air about the xx/iii pack) so it makes it easier forme to figure out when I need to save. Not to mention, it is a lot of other heat droppin so I can pass easier on most of the packs

Would it be easier? Yes. But because Jordan Brand puts these in packs, they put some great colorways together for the shoes. Usually, we're stuckw ithcrappy retro + colorways. Now with the packs, we get some solid ones. Again, would it be easier to get & less poundage on the wallet if they weren'tsold in packs? Yes. But the fact Jordan Brand is releasing some of these OG colorways & the "sacrifice" us consumers make is that they are inpacks is alright. Soem of the future releases & themes of the packs are very nice, you wouldn't get this individually sold.

- To answer your question, YES...I guess yeah, I wish theyd break em up -

I GET the package idea.....23....ok yeah, fun, neat, whatever...I GET it.....

....but I don't want a shadow X, I don't want an ugly XIV or XVII, nor do I want a fake looking XXI......I DO want the colors that they are releasingfor the "Other" retro.
Cmon, we ALL think...."the good one in the pack, and the "other" one that comes with it"

I dont care about saturating the market....especially if the market you are referring to is the resell market...I could care less how limited a shoe is...Iwant those shoes for me, and thats it.
The Bordeaux is my all time favorite shoe....go ahead....release 10 millions pairs....I just want one (ok ok, maybe 3).

I have no REAL problem with the packs, I just have a problem with the colorways they give us with the "other shoe"...

....but I don't want a shadow X, I don't want an ugly XIV or XVII, nor do I want a fake looking XXI......
& JB knows that. They know, for the most part, if they release just those colorways, they won't sell great. You put it in a pack with abetter sought after colorway, double the price, double the hype, bang...more money.

although it was a pain to read
roll.gif

i think jb should go back to selling the retros separately and have some occasional packs. it just gets too expensive to buy every pack. especially if you onlywant one shoe. like in the 2/21 pack the 2's are smokin but idk if i would cop the 21s.

imo just another example of how jb is more about taking peoples money rather than putting out the best product for everyone.
smh.gif

From a fan/buyer point yes,
i wouldnt have to be stuck w/ that second pair

from a JB business stand point why would they??
People will buy no matter what the price is for some models...
That is why you have many people paying 310 for one pair
Have they hit sales racks??? no
they have sold out and will continue to so why would they release them separately when they would be able to sell the 2nd pair as much as they would the firstor even putting them together.

alright thanks to all the people that answered my question and you see now ppls that my spell check is good lolz wow does spell check matters of viewingsomething gosh ...it seems like i have to write it in a paragraph form to make you all understand (AHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAAH)

Back
Top Bottom