Does anyone think they're going to be rich 10 years from now?

YEP.. and i mean that... I got some serious ideas/plans. And Im slowly implementing them.

1 of them is my website and I got some things cookin. Think outside of the box people.

laugh.gif
@ u mad.

word he is. no point in typing essays for nothing.
ain't even that serious.

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

YEP.. and i mean that... I got some serious ideas/plans. And Im slowly implementing them.

1 of them is my website and I got some things cookin. Think outside of the box people.

Yeah man.

All you really need is an "idea".
Good luck on the website thing though bro.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by kidposite

ohwell.gif

but I'm currently a College student studying Business Admin. (Marketing) i absolutely HATE school but really, i'm just trying to get that Carlos Slim Helú paper. imma be tight if i'm not rich in 10 years
laugh.gif
frown.gif

seriously, we've all had dreams of being "rich" when we was younger. now that all of us some of us are mature, what are your thoughts now.
even though i'm broke now, still young, and bills are coming in like water and the school debts are racking up, it still makes me happy to know that i'm not like some folks who actually are rich and have money, but also owe $50-60,000 in debts.

BENBALLER, how did you do it?!
frown.gif

i know you have a couple million in the bankroll. let me hold a $20.
you arent rich if you are in debt

Good point..
It is very hard nowadays to become rich without having some of liability for leverage... It takes money to make money.

Anyways I will be rich 10 years from now being a social entrepreneur with a business that is both sustainable and helps others in developing countries.

^That's the goal at least!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Define "rich"

yeah depends on what your definition of rich is... when I was in college a lot of my teammates were from lower income areas of the country. they considered merich because I lived in the suburbs, had my own car, and had nice clothes. to me that was regular. Rich to me would be a millionaire...and I'm not sure ifI will make it there by myself. However, it's a possibility to have that combined with my wife. I mean i'm personally almost in 6-figs and I justturned 27.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

imma be tight if i'm not rich in 10 years
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Don't worry, you won't.

And you DEFINITELY won't wasting your time e-macking trying to distinguish male from females according to avys which yo thirsty self.

Are you serious? I asked WeekendGirl was a chick, then asked if she was the chick in her avy... and i'm e-macking? I don't even have time to be doing that !%%*
roll.gif

Stop playing yourself buddy. I've been registered on here for 2 more years than you, and you have almost twice as many posts as me. In fact, you just joined this June
roll.gif
sick.gif

Combined with the fact that you pose as a 14 y/o chick with a matching avy hoping to lure dudes to PM you, then "expose" them for e-fame leads me to believe that you are indeed a _____

You can fill in the blank if you want to.

Me > you.

/thread.
roll.gif
wow you two need to get off NT

[Cam]Can't get paid in an Earth this big, you worthless kid, fam don't deserve to live[Cam]

If I aint rich in 10 years I may as well cease to exist

Originally Posted by geminifly

[Cam]Can't get paid in an Earth this big, you worthless kid, fam don't deserve to live[Cam]

Word though
laugh.gif

it depends. Manage your money right and make smart choices and smart investment. For me after im done with college i do not want to be in any debt and i refuseto take out loan for school, and i pay for my own school and everything. Money will come, it just depends on how you manage it

Originally Posted by geminifly

damn thats real

I look at it this way.

If I'm making 6 figures at 25, I'll be happy...but by 30, I need to have a net worth of a few mill.

i think if i can get my life straight within the next year it is very possible that i will be on the road to riches.

I don't think I'll be rich, but I know I'm going to have money and be able to spend it without thinking twice

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I don't think I'll be rich, but I know I'm going to have money and be able to spend it without thinking twice

That's how I feel, I would love to live the rich life, but I know that would be really difficult, but you don't need money to be happy.
Money is the roots to all evil..

Me and my Skateboard are happy lol

Just a question to everyone who says they will be rich within 10 years, how are you going to get there? Do you have a plan? Or is it I will just let the chipsfall where they may?

10 years? That's it?

Unless you're high up in PE/Funds, own a business/ website that will be bought out by a big shot company, or a pro athlete the chances of becoming richwithin 10 years are slim to none.

20-30 years? Yes. Very possible.

10 years? That's it?

Unless you're high up in PE/Funds, own a business/ website that will be bought out by a big shot company, famous artist, or a pro athlete the chances ofbecoming rich within 10 years are slim to none.

20-30 years? Yes. Very possible.

10 years is very possible- think of the age range on this website.. Esp for cats finishing college and who already finished. And what do you guys define asrich? I know I'll be more than comfortable in 10 years

Back
Top Bottom