Does DMX Have Any Classic Albums?

its dark and hell is hot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, could def be considered a classic

flesh of my flesh was a huge release,,, noty a classic though.

dont really care too much for any of his other albums.

410Q7SGKYSL._AA240_.jpg

Easily.

- Tical.

^^^Ditto

It's Dark And Hell Is Hot is a classic in my book. Then he dropped Flesh Of My Flesh the end of the same year!!! Also great, but not a classic in my eyes.I haven't bought a DMX cd since......

word im thinkin of coppin one of his albums 2day just tryin to see which one is best,does he have a greatest hits album out?

its dark and hell is hot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, could def be considered a classic

flesh of my flesh was a huge release,,, noty a classic though.

dont really care too much for any of his other albums.
After his two album year, the dog should have been put to sleep.

if you got a daughter older than 15 ima rape her take her on the living room floor right there in front of you and ask you seriously what you wanna do,frustrating isnt it wanna kill me but ima kill you....

this is revenge know that before you die..(one of the rudest songs in histroy imo)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does he have any classics??? yes

How is Its Dark And Hell Is Hot not classic. sh... the album title alone is classic
laugh.gif

Flesh of My Flesh blood Of My Blood could somewhat be a personal classic for many.

X was my fav rapper from 98-2000 easily!

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

^^^Ditto

It's Dark And Hell Is Hot is a classic in my book. Then he dropped Flesh Of My Flesh the end of the same year!!! Also great, but not a classic in my eyes. I haven't bought a DMX cd since......
I believe he still is the only artist ever to have 2 albums debut at no.1 on Billboard albums chart in the same year

Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of My Blood is a personal classic

Its Dark and Hell is Hot, is undisputed as a classic or should be...

nah he has no classics. Its Dark and Hell is Hot is his best album, but it was an overhyped debut because it was filling avoid in hip hop at the time, word to50 & kanye.

its dark and hell is hot is an absolute classic. its my personal favorite of all time

It dark and hell is hot has gotta be a classic. Flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood is a personal classic for me. And IMO ...And then there was X was still avery good album. After that? I don't know but he will always be my 2nd fav bc the first 3 albums.

Its dark and hell is hot was raw as hell, if you cop one X album, thats the only one that matters. Flesh of my flesh was cool, it started off with a bang -"i got blood on my hands and theres no remorse, i got blood on my ____ cuz i ____ed a corpse..."

his first two albums were classics...after that his albums went from subpar to garbage

Everyone said my answer for the most part...his 1st LP.

Personally, I think DMX's two first albums go down in history. I mean they were fire!! Plus they dropped the same year.

Back
Top Bottom